Dunkin' Brandsunethical behaviour, terrible customer service

L

I went this morning to the DD store #336444, I order a medium ice caramel macchiato and I also want to try the new brown sugar bacon chipotle, I place the order at 8:20 am, to the drive thru, the cashier gave me the croissant first and the she proceed to gave me the macchiato while she is shaking the cup, I said to her that she wasn't suppose to do that, she apologize and said that she will made another one, I assure her that it was nothing to worry, it was just a mistake, while she ask another member of the DD team to make a new macchiato, the person made an incorrect macchiato, I said this one it's wrong as well, the other team member start shouting that he won't do any more coffee because it was the cashier mistake to shake it, not his; at this time I being ask to pull over the front of the store, I agree and park in front of the store, ones again the provide a wrong coffee, I went inside the store at this point, the employee that was shouting before still have a very nasty attitude and saying that he is not going to do anything more because it will be the third coffee that it has to be made, I'm sorry but why I have to accept a wrong item that I already paid, I want the macchiato to be done as it shut be done at the beginning, a lady came to my help saying that it was the manager her name tag read Jennifer, I ask the name of the employee that at this point is talking to me in a very disrespectful way, he refuse but I get his mane as a Saul, it may be a wrong name. At this point I want my refund, I mentioned that I will contact corporate because the service provide was beyond bad, he shout, complain all that you want I don't care, in the face of the manager, I have never being treat it like that. DD lose a customer today, I will never go back there and I already talk to my friends about it. They need training and good manners to treat customers.