Dreamsmattress

I

Our 30 day comfort exchange guarantee was refused on the agreed exchange date by the delivery crew saying that there are two marks on the mattress, which was made by the factory putting plastic tags in mattress( what I proved in emailed pictures). As soon as I did it, I got the answer that the driver have seen 3 yellow lines, about what I wasn't informed before because there was no visible marks at all on the mattress. (Mattress was kept in the cover. Which, as seller promised is waterproof) I proved that as well! Then I was informed that probably I removed this lines.

The attitude of the driver or Crew member on the day, 10th of August, 2019 was unacceptable. It started when he realized that I'm an emigrant. He was very rude and definitely he lied about those yellow lines he saw.
Dreams are refusing to send a representative for a second opinion as well.

This is a breach of the terms of contract and I have the right to appeal.

Comment Guidelines