Having problems with Dreams?

+44 344 292 0000 (Customer Service)
Knaves Beech Ind Estate Loudwater
High Wycombe, England, Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom - HP10 9QY

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dreams.

Complaints & Reviews

Dreamsdelay in delivery, unfriendly customer service

As the name suggests"Dreams" Just dream about your beds and furniture being delivered on time to add to this you find a very RUDE and I mean rude customer services on a premium number. I ordered a Bed at the Aberdeen store on the 17th April 2011 and was promised delivery within 10 days and paid an additional £35 for the delivery as with Dreams you cannot collect / pickup your order in store, what a shame.They claim that you can change your order delivery online and believe me its a big LIE they are a bunch of jokers running this business. I would not Recommend anyone to buy stuff off them. Highly disatisfied with the service.

• Ta
      Tarun Dureja May 08, 2011

Delivery done without the centre support bar, took 20 days for delivery, contacted the store and the customer services and was advised that I will not be given the centre support bar for the bed free of charge it would cost me an additional 45 quids, what a shame, bed cost 99, support bar 45, I feel cheated, I was never advised of this when i was buying the bed. They are cheats, DONOT BUY THE BEDS FROM Dreams...

• Ta
      Tarun Dureja May 08, 2011

I am reporting this to the trading standards for sure!

Dreams — they sell second hand beds

Yuk! What a disgusting store. Went shopping with my daughter and whilst looking in the other bed stores on...

Cardiff

Dreamsripping off disabled people

Hi,

My elderly mum is disabled due to having a serious illness. She recently bought a bed from Dreams Beds at Clifton Moor, York. She was told by the sales person she was buying an all singing and dancing electric bed, but was only sent a basic model.

Dreams are now denying that she ordered this bed - but I was with her and I know that she did. The CEO hasn't got the decency to honour the order and Customer Services are bullying her. They won't give her a refund even though the bed hasn't been used. DO NOT BUY FROM DREAMS THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF!!!

I have started a Facebook group " Dreams Beds Rip Off Disabled People" Please encourage everybody you know to join this group.

Thanks

• Ca
        carol sturman Nov 18, 2011

dreams beds should be re named nightmares

Dreamsbed and aftersales

Within one week of having new £799. Bed frame and £1499. Mattress the leather headboard has started sagging, 2 lots of slatts have broken of the centre piece and the centre metal rods have bent, it makes lots of noise and is the most uncomfortable sleep ever!! The aftersales is non existant as the salesmen do not want to know, a repairman eventually rang yesterday (1/12/10) to say he would be calling to check the bed before 5pm but never turned up and never rang to cancel the appointment so now have to wait till 16/12/10.

Dreams — broken bed

Bought a bed from dreams for my daughter. On the second day after receipt I lent over to make the bed which...

Winchester

Dreams — poor everything really

Where do I start... I ordered a bed with this company. Isincerely wish I had checked on the web first. We...

Dreams — never experienced such bad service

We have recently bought a bed from Dreams and I do not think I have ever experienced a worse level of service...

Dreamspoor customer service

The worst customer service ever. I ordered a bed then within the 24 hours notice time chaged to a smaller size which was acknowledged by them. The bed turned up and it was the wrong size, different to my original order and the amended order. The paperwork and refund of the difference receipt turned up later that day confirming they had booked the wrong item on the order and refunded the wrong amount. There then follwed over a week of calling their premium rate customer service line with up to 30mins wait or getting hung up on while on hold. They claimed they had supplied what I ordered which was obviously not true. They said they record all phone calls to which I said "Good, you go listen to it and it will prove I'm right" only to be told "Oh we seem to have lost the recording". By this time I had had it with them and decided to go for the jugular; I called them liars, and guilty of fraud, I told them I believed they had deliberately erased the recording because it proved me right, I told them that I did not believe for one minute that all the supervisors were in a meeting, that I lived close enough to come down to their head office and I would sit in their reception and refuse to leave until I was dealt with and that I hoped they would call the police because I would so much enjoy the bad publicity I would ensure they get over the way they treat a customer who had just spent £800 because I would bring my brother with me who works for the Sun (a lie), that they would have to accept the letter naming all the people who had failed to deal with my complaint (I had started taking names politely at the start of each call where I got to speak to someone). At that point a supervisor suddenly came on the line (Amazing, considering the first person had never left the phone and the supervisors were allegedly in a meeting). I told the supervisor of my disgust and how their policy was obviously to wear people down until they give up. This person sorted out the problem to my satisfaction on the spot. So with this company it pays to act crazy and make threats. 6 months later the bed with no excessive use started to creak where the flimsy STAPLES holding it together started to come out. I only weight 11 stone and was the only person to ever go near the bed. Final verdict; Never buy from "Nightmare Beds". If you have a problem with the matress read their instructions on how often to turn it and say to them "I turned it ???? often" exactly as it says otherwise they will say you haven't followed the instructions and it's tough luck on you. When they deliver run out to van and check they have the right thing before they get it to your door, if you sign for it you could be stuck with it. If you have the capability record all your phone calls and make a note of te etime and date when you made them and from which number, you might need to turn the tables on them, I wish I'd done that. I will never buy from them again, in fact it got me so upset that I could not face reporting the bed falling apart because it would just cause more grief. I'd rather put the matress on the floor and throw the creaky base.

• Sm
            smokey40 May 12, 2009

good advice about mantaining records of converstaions who you sopke etc. Will always check product before signing. Was considering going to this store to purchase a guest bed may now continue my sreach on the net and look at alternative stores. Thanks you for your tips and good account of your problems. I always say that you can only say a company is good when you have a problem and they offer a good after sales service.

• Or
            orford Jan 12, 2010

I ordered a bed and base + headboard in June 09 It was delivered in August as we were away for a month and told dreams that we would have delivery when we got home. Had this bed for 6 weeks found the mattress was faulty. Had to choose a new mattress + base after haggling and saying seeing I had bought it as a set I wanted the same as replacement. Had to pay extra money and did not get the drawers we had before. The new bed was delivered in October and had that one 6 weeks and found that the base was faulty had not been stapled properly. This week January 11th 2010 a new base was delivered the guys delivering it put it together put the mattress on and he said that the m was faulty so now we have to wait until 21st January for someone to come and see the mattress. Honestly I paid £990 for this and could have gone anywhere to buy a bed cash. The customer services are rubbish and you cannot be put through to a manager. Do not buy a bed from dreams.

• St
            Stephy92 Jan 20, 2013

A few weeks before x-mas I bought a Brown Leather Mistral Ottoman bed from them which I paid for Delivery and Assembly. I was told they would be in a SMALL Box Van so they could deliver and assemble. The Delivery team then turned up in a massive lorry and couldn't park it within the "Allowed Delivery Distance" so I would have to go and pick it up from store, I did that and started to assemble the bed at home only to find that the support posts for the bed were out by 2-3mm and that I would have to order a replacement set before I could complete building my bed, this was 4 WEEKS AGO. I rang up and ordered a replacement, and was told due to the fact it was 2 days before x-mas that I would have to wait 2 weeks for the parts to be delivered to mine, After being ill in hospital I rang up while there and told them to re-arrange the delivery to store. I got a call to tell me that my order had arrived, only to go all the way there to find that the staff had no recollection or invoice for my item. the manager himself then rang up to the Customer Services, was told they had no items on the screen and so he re-ordered the parts. He was told they would be there in a week and that they would be in by Friday. Friday came and went and the staff at the store had not received them and on the Customer Services line had mostly no idea what we were on about. I've been sleeping on the hard floor in my room for 4 weeks now, I recently gave up trying to sleep and have currently been awake for 58 hours, I already have scoliosis of the spine and it has only been making it worse. I feel completely used and dejected by this, and think this is the worst case of Customer Service Care and Control I have ever seen. And that includes 10 Downing Street!

Dreams — shocking service

An absolutely appalling standard of service from this company. First of all they have they audacity to charge...

Stirling

Dreams — this company should not trade!

I ordered a headboard which failed to turn up in 4 weeks as indicated on the invoice (It did turn up on the...

Dreams — worst customer experience ever!

Two beds were purchased from dreams (=a31463) (Order no. 020 I 359). Delivery: both delivered on 17th july...