Having problems with Frontgate?

5566 W Chester Road
West Chester, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frontgate.

Complaints & Reviews

Frontgatepadova bath accessories/cafe table/chairs

I have ordered from Frontgate for years, without incident or complaint. This year is far different. I ordered 5 sets of the Cafe Table/Chairs. My order was so screwed up, I nearly gave up. After finally getting the 5 sets in over 6 different deliveries, my order was apparently duplicated and I had a garage full of extra tables and chairs that I had to arrange to send back. This one simple order took nearly two full months and roughly 8 hours of phone calls to complete and correct.

The final straw for me was today. I ordered $600 worth of bathroom accessories. I received half my order yesterday. I called three different times (once yesterday and twice today) and was given three different answers. The final outcome was that my remaining items would be shipped 12/31/19!

Why would I wait four months for a trash can? Why did they ship out an incomplete set? I had to ask for pre paid label to return the items I have received! Are you kidding me?

The website is still showing a shipment date of 8/21!! I told them to change the date as it is deceptive to future shoppers! Check out the Padova collection and listen to the lies they spill! Ridiculous!

Since the merger with QVC, this company has gone to hell. I will never order from Frontgate/Grandin Road again. I will be canceling my Frontgate credit card and having my name removed from the email and mailing list. Ordering from this company is not worth the aggravation!

Shop Frontgate/Grandin Road at your own risk. It's not worth the headache!

Frontgatereturn policy

Made a purchase with a gift card and paid the remaining with credit card. I needed to return an item and the amount has been placed back on the gift card. I spend $45 over the gift card and the return was $30. Therefore I should have been given a refund on my card. Nope - they will only give me a gift card so now I have to buy something I don't need. Very discouraging. I would totally understand if the amount I paid was not over the gift card. But seriously - I am now held hostage to making another purchase. Poor customer service indeed.

Frontgatesummer umbrellas and stands

This company has been great in the past. Not anymore. I have had the worst experience ever this summer. I ordered 4 umbrella stands and 4 umbrellas. I am now on my 7th shipment for the stands. The first two were rejected due to damage. They sent me additional stands, some in boxes that were in shreds, some with no box and only a shipping tag.
      I have spent hours on the phone with this issue and the resolution is unacceptable. I have to box the four stands I have left. At 130 lbs each and considering I am handicapped, this is something I will have to hire to be completed.
      I am shocked at what I have gone thru with my umbrellas but then I ordered a wicker outdoor storage chest that was delivered damaged.

Certainly won't be ordering again from Frontgate.

Frontgatemillie chest sunshine

Front gate sent me a replacement Millie Chest Sunshine due to the first one being damaged by Grandin Road. The chest sent by FG came in worse condition, if that could happen. I did speak to Elizabeth from FG Customer Service. I would give this woman a promotion. She sincerely apologized for the condition of the chest. She referred me to PS/Frongate.com to make a complaint.

I have yet to receive my refund with shipping cost and tax.

Susan Blumenthal
        13 Hillside RD
        Newtown PA 18940
        [protected]@comcast.net

Frontgaterefund epicenter tickets

I purchased epicenter tickets 12/14/2019. I paid via lay a way which their site stated secure ticket was included. About 1.25 weeks before my sons fiances grandfather passed. I provided all infornation required and stayed in constans contact. Was lied to, lead on, treated poorly, told not to sell tickers while waiting on answer, and in the end at 5:30 the day before the event was told it would not ne granted. They say because iy wasnt immediate family, but in their terms the ticketholder is any the ticket was gifted so that does make it immediate family. Please look into this and help. I have been forced to file a complaint with bbb, will take to social media md legal actions if required.
          Penny earley
          [protected]@gmail.com

refund epicenter tickets

Feb 03, 2019

Frontgate — everything - product and service

I have never been so disgusted and dissatisfied with a retailer in my entire life. I purchased an $8, 000...

Nov 27, 2018

Frontgate — lighted christmas trees

In the past, I have ordered two Grand Nobel Christmas Trees from Frontgate in 2006 and 2013. Both trees had...

Nov 07, 2018

Frontgate — lighted outdoor gift box

I ordered a led gift box for my son. It arrived (40 bucks to ship), had no lights! Called and was told the...

Frontgateriiviva replacement tips

Frontgate
            5566 West Chester Road
            West Chester, OH 45069
            Toll Free: [protected].9850
            Email: [protected]@frontgate.com

I ordered three (3) replacement tips for my riiviva microdermabrasion device, and paid $61.45. My order was delivered faster then expected, however, the tips were "horrible counterfeits" that did not even fit, and are unusable to me. I am writing this review after several attempts to have them correct the problem. My emails have gone totally unanswered! I am very frustrated and disappointed! Order#: W6373901 I will be happy to add to all my reviews that customer service did finally correct.

Kathy Langer
            Anchorage, Alaska

Frontgate — outdoor furniture

Purchased $thousands of dollars on outdoor furniture. After three seasons the wicker webbing is actually...

Frontgateinappropriate billing/customer service

Ordered 2 faux fur blankets, they were back ordered but got a notice they would be delivered a week later. A week later, no blankets. Called Frontgate, customer service rep was initially nice and helpful - she said my order had been accidentally cancelled but she would reactivate and expedite shipping. Blankets arrived. AND THEN THE NIGHTMARE STARTED. A week later Frontgate charged my card for two additional blankets. Called Frontgate and got a 'sorry not sorry' response - I could return the blankets to a ups center (the nearest is 20+ min from my house). Called UPS and they said because the package was on the truck they had to deliver unless the originating company called it back. Called Frontgate, they said it was impossible to call back. Called UPS, you get the idea. Two hours of my life later, I leave the package on my front porch as a 'refused shipment'. Disputed the charge with Bank of America (mostly because I was livid with the terrible customer service I recieved from Frontgate). BoA sided with me that Frontgate had inappropriately billed my card for a second set of blankets without my authorization. Here I am thinking this is case closed since charge was overturned and blankets were left out for ups. Well 5 months later... Frontgate is sending my account to collections because they claim they never received the refused blankets and BoA overturned the charges so they never got paid. This is clearly Double Jepoardy. I am being hassled and billed by Frontgate for what is an error on their part. Once upon a time I was a Frontgate fan. Now I would encourage anyone thinking about shopping with them to STAY AWAY. Highly unsavory business practices and terrible customer service. Not sure this company will be around in another 2-5 years if this is how they treat their customers.

Frontgatechristmas tree swivel stand

Extremely disappointed with the service I received today from Frontgate. I placed an order back on 11.28.16 for a christmas tree swivel stand and a christmas tree storage bag... I just received received the items on January 3rd. I sat down this afternoon to put the christmas tree rolling stand together in hopes of packing up my christmas tree in the bag/stand and rolling it across our basement to the storage area. Unfortunately, I was sent a broken screw and incorrect parts to assemble the product. I wasted 45 minutes of my time trying to figure out if I was wrong, the instructions were wrong or the wrong parts were sent. BINGO - wrong parts/broken parts sent.
                I called in to customer support and spoke with an unhelpful rep - asked her to forward me to a supervisor and spoke with Jessica T, customer service mgr. She was not helpful and i asked to speak with her manager - she then connected me to Elizabeth B. who was her peer NOT her supervisor. Again, wasting my time - I spent over 30 minutes on the phone being told they could credit me for the product and charge me for a new one and send it expedited service. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I want to put my christmas tree away today!!! So much for order what I thought would be a premium product at a premium price. The product and service I've received has shown to be a waste of time at a WALMART level.

Frontgateterrible service!

I am very disappointed with Frontgate service and will not order from them again. Yes, I did receive what I paid for but it took way longer that I expected. When I ordered my item they said it'll take two weeks to deliver it to my address. I needed it as soon as possible.
                  Two weeks passed and nothing arrived, that moment I felt that something was wrong. I contacted customer service and they said that they had some difficulties with the delivery service and said they need one extra week to deliver. Gave them extra time and nothing. For over two months they gave me nothing but headache and empty promises. They were not able to tell where my order was and when will it arrive. These people are highly unprofessional!
                  Recently I finally received my order, after almost three months of waiting. Terrible service!

Frontgatebad experience with frontgate

I have made an order and ordered something from Frontgate. I called the company and made my order via phone. I decided to try Frontgate because of their huge discounts. It is written on their website that since it is their 25 Year Anniversary they give a 25% discount and free shipping.
                    So I placed my order and their rep confirmed that I will get a discount. But when they took my money there was no discount applied, they charged me the full price. And not only that, I was also charged for shipping!
                    I called customer service and wanted to ask about what was going on but no one picked up! Then I sent them an email asking them to contact me as soon as possible!
                    I want to cancel my order and get a full refund.

frontgate.comdon't buy from them – bad services and no refund

I ordered out door clock from the website www.frontgate.com. The payment was clear and prompt, but after could of days I haven’t received any news from the seller. I called to the customer services and it turned out that they haven’t received my order. WTF? I ordered this clock again through the online agent, but after 7 days I got two separate clocks, and of course I returned one, but these # haven’t returned my money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Frontgategrinch stole my discount

Grinch at it again…Frontgate catalog arrived stating “SAVE 20% on Everything”…small print “details inside”. I looked for the details to no avail. Went on line to place my order. Entered the “invitation code”. No discount. Tried again…no discount.

Called customer service and was told her catalog “Christmas Magic” did not have the SAVE 20% on Everything on the cover. Asked her if she wanted me to scan the cover and send to her as proof. I asked for her supervisor and she did not pass the call forward. She stated that she would try placing the order, she did and I still did not get the discount. She asked me if I wanted the item and I stated not without the discount.

At that point I was frustrated and was looking for an outlet to rant…hence this posting. I must say I am truly disappointed in Frontgate.

• Sn
                            Snik63 Nov 12, 2011

Order made 2 months ago was cancelled w/o notice. Craptastic customer "service."

Frontgate Catalog Retail Outletdeceptive advertising

In the Frontgate Online Catalog was listed a stainless garage system of 8 pieces for $599.00. I asked the Representative if all pieces were included and was told that they were. 2 weeks later after one piece was shipped I was told that only 1 item was shipped and it cost $599.00. No apologies no negotiated price nothing but "we will not charge you for return shipping"