Having problems with Dreams?

Dreams reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 26, 2007. The latest review Dreams Mattress was posted on Sep 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery is pathetic was resolved on Oct 30, 2014. Dreams has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 79 reviews. Dreams has resolved 22 complaints.

Dreams Customer Service Contacts

+44 344 292 0000 (Customer Service)
Knaves Beech Ind Estate Loudwater
High Wycombe, England, Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom - HP10 9QY

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dreams Customer Service. Initial Dreams complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dreams above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dreams. Discuss the issues you have had with Dreams and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dreams Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Dreamsmaidstone store employee neriman

Wait for 15 days to be delivered a sofa, they left the sofa in another house and I need to go back to the store, since I havent received the sofa, so this employee inform me about the delivery, and she was rude rude rude, and then told me the sofa was left in another house and I need to go there and pick it up. Lol lol lol, this is real, not joking. Never ever buy in dreams store.

Respond

Dreamsheamingway adjustable bed and sleepeezee mattress.

I purchased a Heamingway adjustable bed with a Sleepeezee mattress, a few nights later I found that they had fitted the bed the wrong way round. A few days later some one came round to put the bed the right way round. I then noticed that the electrical control unit was not right, when the head of the bed symbol was pressed it raised the foot of the bed and vice versa. The man said he was not qualified to do the electrics, so I contacted Dreams by phone and email on a couple of occasions but no sign of any one coming. When I lay on the Sleepeezee mattress, and I put my hand between my body and the mattress, I found that I could feel the bed springs. (I am about 13 stone in weight) When they come out to look at the control box, they will also look at the mattress. Dream on...?

Respond

Dreamsdelivered before due date then delayed

Mr M Lara order number 240A008111 we ordered on the 29/09/2015 2 adjustable beds, they then arrived on the 10/10/2015 without notice. when the driver knocked he said i have 2 beds for you i said just headboards he said no all of the 2 beds our room was not empty because we were not told they were coming on the 23/10/2015. we were then told by the driver that he would arrange the delivery on 20/10/15 my wife and are are both disabled and now we have no bed to sleep on spoke to customer services they said they had spoken to the delivery store manager was told they would ring me back yet again a promise that was NOT KEPT I HAVE WAITED IN SINCE 12/O.CLOCK. STILL NO BEDS .

Dreamsrude delivery men

very rude on the telephone call driver said jesus christ i have said hello five times when mention denied it, also paid extra for unpacking and to carry the mattress upstairs just shoved the mattress at me and went off had to finished the job myself never will i buy anything from dream again could with some decent manners bad telephone call and lack of help and apology.

Dreamsproviding the wrong parts

We ordered a Hempstead bed which was delivered on the 15th October 2014. My partner put the bed together only to find out that the panels for the draw was wrong. He ordered for the correct part to come so that our bed could be completed.

Three months later we are still waiting for this part. We have called customer services a number of times and theres always another excuse as to why we are still waiting for the panels!!! We sent a fortune on this bed only to have it part completed.

Last night I received a voucher of £35 to spend in store as a sorry for the inconvenience...this is just taking the piss. All what we want is to complete our bed as we don't have enough storage in our room. We still have our clothes in boxes as a result! What can we even buy for £35 from dreams nothing.

The service has truly been disgraceful and I will certainly not be buying anything from this store again. In fact I think we will be having a refund and finding another company to provide us with another bed. Why should we be awaiting this long to complete our bed?

Dreams — delivery is pathetic

What a bad delivery company tie up I have ordered my dream bed in Dreams.co.uk, the Berkeley Black and walnut...

Reading

Dreams — refund on purchase

We ordered a bed and mattress on 30th November 2013 in store and had it delivered. The bed we chose was brown...

Dreams — broken bed

Bed purchased from Dreams not two years old base on right hand side has caved in. Given that the bed cost...

Dreams — order that was purchased

I purchased a luciaa brown bed from dreams on thee 4the march, thee bed was IN STOCK when I ordered and paid...

Southampton

Dreamsfailure to deliver on time

We ordered a tempur mattress at the end of December, I received a text message informing me that the mattress would arrive in mid January, this proved to be incorrect, the store told me that the texts were not applicable to northern Scotland. Proceeded to arrange a delivery date of the 22nd Feb. I spent the entire day at home waiting for it to arrive. At 4pm I gave in and visited the store only to be told that it was in Inverness approximately 45 miles from where we live and would be delivered by Wednesday or Thursday. I am deeply dissatisfied wi the service and think if someone is spending £1500 on a product the company would bend over backwards to deliver it in a timely manner

1 Response
              • Ni
                Nicholas Pincott Jul 05, 2015

We have been waiting nearly 4 months for our bed to be delivered. My husband is undergoing chemotherapy at the moment and is having to sleep on the floor. Deeply unhappy with this appalling service.

Dreams — mattress

Dreams, Thank u for your phone call, your shop did not tell me I had to wait 30 days for an exchange, I wa...

Yeovil

Dreams — worst buying experience ever!

Our in-store experience at Dreams was fine, my husband and I were greeted by friendly and helpful staff, we...

Dreamsfaulty head board

We purchased a dream s leather sleigh bed after a few months the headboard started to crack they sent out there inspector who said it had been cut my sister purchased a memory foam bed she also had a fault again they sent out there inspector who said it was my sisters fault as she had sat on the bed I just want every one to beware of dreams beds as they send out there own inspector who reports back to dreams in dreams favour I for one and also my sister and others that have had the same response will not be using dreams again neither now or in the future n

Dreamsdelivery

i ordered a bed and paid for it expected it to be come on 11the September, i got rid of my daughter bed and theen got a call stating my bed can not come till thee 24the September, theey don't care theat my daughter has healthe problems and don't care she has no bed for 2 weeks theey offer no solution for theis and cant even give me my money back so i can get a new bed for my daughter somewhere Else dreams is a scam theey not got good customer service skills and cant address problems.

2 Responses

Dreams — ruined our credit rating

We are getting no where with this Company. We purchased a bed from these clowns, we were offered finance and...

Cambridge

Aspen Superking, Walnut Bed Framemissed delivery and poor service

My Wife and I originally purchased a "made to order" 6ft bed frame in the Dreams Plc store in Longwater, Norwich on the 01-08-12 for £879. Several days later (there was a problem with the system at time of purchase that would not allow booking of a delivery) we were given a delivery date of 17-08-12. I have now discovered the frame is now for sale at £479? I called the dreams customer service number after approx. an hour of being on hold. I was told that there is nothing they can or will do about it and price changes are covered in the contract I have signed (I have not signed a contract) Further they will not be able to deliver the product on the original delivery date due to warehouse stock issues (although the bed was sold by the salesman as a made to order product) and also they can not give a new date at this time. I have been instructed that if I "want a new date" I will have to contact them again in a weeks time to be given a new delivery date! When making enquiries at the store today, the store manager shouted at my pregnant wife he did not have time to deal with her complaint as they are busy with a sale on! and he will "call, when he is free and good and ready"

Dreamsottoman bed

Dreams Beds are nightmare, Failed deliveries, poor standard of service, Ottoman storage bed. AVOID THIS SHOP.
                    Placed order for an ottoman storage bed 4 months ago, been given four delivery dates, each delivery date has been cancelled due to the bed not arrived at the warehouse. Dreams are an absolute nightmare, they have no idea what is going on, they cannot give any answers. The delivery people call you on the day of delivery to say that the delivery has been cancelled. This is so frustrating as I take time of work to be at home to accept the delivery. I have now cancelled the order with Dreams.co.uk and ordered via another supplier. Dreams.co.uk provide 100% substandard service, this shop is not recommended.

3 Responses
                        DreamsPete Sep 04, 2012

Hi George, I am sorry to hear this, can I please have your order number so I can look into it for you?

• Ge
                        George1967 Sep 03, 2012

I too ordered this bed of Dreams and was not even given the courtesy of a phone call to tell me the bed would not be delivered on the 30/08/2012. When I rang to complain they told me the bed was out of stock. Judging by your problems then this bed has not been in stock for months, yet they are still selling it. I cancelled my order the next day and I am still waiting to hear about my refund.

DreamsPete Jul 30, 2012

Is it possible to have your order number so I can look into this please?

Dreamsfailure to deliver

We bought an expensive mattress from Dreams on 23rd June 2012, with the "dream" of alleviating a bad back. We paid in full (what twits we were) as they were in stock and we could get delivered in one week. The allotted time came... and went. So we called them (not them us!). Been a problem with delivery. It will be rescheduled. The new delivery time came...and went. We called again. Mattress was damaged. On demanding to know why we were not told they apologised and explained that it would be escalated to the "Recovery Task force". With alarm bells now going off at the mere thought that they should have a recovery task force, I asked when the order might be fulfilled. They will be in touch was the response and also that we should be entitled to some form of refund or compensation (when pressed). After them still failing to get in touch the record now stands that the "customer service team have hung up on me twice" as I am being unreasonable in asking where my goods or my moneis are and that is not on my part "helpful" to ask for a refund and further that not only can they not give one but cannot give me the number of someone who will or any contacts, but will send an internal email!! So they have our money for a month, have failed to deliver anything and refuse to give a refund - where now?

DreamsPete Jun 03, 2016

Hi there, I am sorry for the issues you are having. Would it be possible to supply me with your order number please?

• Mr
                          mrs susan stevens Jun 03, 2016

dreams should be called nightmares i orded a bed on the 29th december 2011 got a delivery date for the 23 january it was cancelled 2 days before got another date for the 3rd february they never turned up i phoned them up to ask why and they said it had already been delivered i said i dont think so they looked into it and then gave me another date for the 1st march i had no contact from them so on the 28th february i was on the phone all afternoon to be told my bed wasnt coming on the 1st march

Dreamshahahahaha

Absolutely truly horrendous, awful, woeful, shocking attitude and service.There is no service, passed from store to customer service on a regular basis, i did better sorting it myself so i think i deserve a salary for the work i did, off them.Parts were missing, petrol money refunded...nooooo...after sales follow up...noooooo...reliable...noooooo...caring nooooooooo...want my money back and all of it...work in progress...i did laugh when i had a call from the store with a delivery date and a call from the couriers with a delivery date and guess what, yep they didn't match...having a laugh aren't ya ?????

4 Responses

Dreamsbreach of contract/failure to refund

Nightmare Experience. Please read this before you buy!!!

Having ordered a bed, in store, in March 2012, my partner and I paid a £500 (on credit card) and opted to pay the balance of £1100 within one year according to Dreams' interest free finance plan.Whilst in the store we noticed the telephone continually rang and, despite there being two members of staff free, went unanswered (warning bells!).
                          On the receipt/order form we received there is a little box which states "NO NEED TO CHASE, we will call you immediately your goods arrive, usually within 28 days". Needless to say, 28 days turned into 60 days by which time I was chasing, and receiving some of the most tired and lame excuses it is possible to imagine (this is in line with the countless other customer complaints I've since read online).
                          Eventually, a date was arranged for delivery and I took a day off work only for no-one to turn up, no phone calls, nothing. I must add that Dreams' "customer services line" is rarely answered, and when it is the person at the other end of the line is usually as in the dark as the caller! Anyway, after spending the best part of the following day trying to speak with someone about this, a call came through from the branch that afternoon (the branch store, by the way, always maintains they cannot contact either Finance, Delivery or Customer Services) which came as somewhat of a surprise; our bed would be delivered the following day!
                          As my partner and I were both away working, we left our teenage son in charge of signing the paperwork AFTER the bed had been installed - which we paid for. So you can imagine our surprise when he called my partner and told her that not only had they not assembled the bed as per contract, but he had also been "bullied" into signing the paperwork acknowledging receipt prior to the workmen unloading the van! A note was left asking us to ring "Customer Services" to arrange another date for assembly. The bed parts and mattress were dumped in our bedroom where they stayed whilst we cancelled the contract and waited another 3 weeks for them to come and collect everything. And the £500 deposit we paid? Dreams informed us our credit card would be refunded within "5-10 working days". 16 working days later we are still waiting, despite sending email reminders, calls to answering machines etc etc.
                          In my 50+ years on this planet I have never encountered such a bunch of total charlatans masquerading as a company. Quite frankly the sooner they are drummed out of business the better for all concerned. I am not alone in my thinking - just type in Dreams Beds + problems to get a taste of others' misery at the hands of this outfit!

• Ve
                              Very unhappy customer2000 Apr 14, 2015

I used their Comfort guarantee but after requesting the return of the bed which was over £1700 there were no comparable rice beds so was forced to pay out more money for a different brand. This is a con by Dreams. This guarantee is only worthwhile on cheaper beds. Charalatans would not recommend to friends and family.

DreamsPete Jul 03, 2012

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have had. Could I please have your order number so I can look into this?