Dollar Tree Online — glass candlestick holders for wedding
I ordered 44 cut glass candlestick holders for a wedding from Dollartree.com on July 8, 2019. ONLY 36 were delivered and 2 of those were broken. There was a $17 delivery charge! They have a no return policy. I called customer service today and she told be the other 8 were "back ordered" (although never notified of the back order until i called) and they have no idea when they will be able to get them??
NO back order date and the whole order went through when I placed it. I am stuck with 34 and can't get any more unless "I call around to other stores to see if they have them..."
She said after 30 days if I didn't receive the back ordered items they would cancel the order. I can't return the ones I bought and I don't have enough for the wedding.
I will NEVER order from Dollar Tree again. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
I am calling my credit card to see what I can do.
DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THIS ONLINE PROCESS.
ALSO TOOK over 20 MINUTES on the phone...NO resolution SAM was my "CUSTOMER SERVICE" provider.
More Dollar Tree Online Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson 
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby