Dollar TreeHorrable store manager

A Review updated:

I went to the Dollar tree in Shererville Ind. today like I have many times before. Well I went to go into the bathroom w/my daughter & another customer said I wouldn't go in there if I were you. I went in anyways to see how bad it was because I had to really go. Well She wasn't excoriating. There as Poop on the floor (which was dry) & the toilet was filthy. I decided on my way out which was immediately since I had to go to the bathroom so bad & went to the store manager & told her the situation. She was VERY defensive & uncooperative. I told her the sickening conditions in the bathroom & all she said was well I already cleaned it this morning so that just happened. This was only 11:30 am. & I mentioned the other customer that was going to complain also & she didn't care at all. & I asked her nicely are you going to clean it? & she said no I already did. I have other things to do. She was very igorant & wanted to continue to argue w/me. & walked away & she said where r u going? I said I'm leaving I have to go to the bathroom. She was so disrespectful to me that I put the items that I did have on the shelf in front of me & said I'm never coming back to this store again. She said SO. I have been to your store many times & usually enjoy it. But this store manager need to be discipline for this. She didn't care that all the customers in the store were looking at us arguing. I think she makes that store look bad. & it's ashame because I used to tell my friends what a great store this is...but now I'm going to tell the about what type of management is running this place.

• De
    DetroitSportsFan Apr 07, 2013

Learning how to spell before you post would be a great idea.

• Fr
    Frances Barbara Fraser Apr 02, 2018

@DetroitSportsFan And you need to learn about compassion.

• Wa
    Wanda Howard Apr 16, 2013

I need to reach the HR Dept. for their Atlanta area does anyone have that information, my brother in law was fired for taking up for one of his best cashiers who was being harrassed by a customer, he was given the option of being fired or quitting he quit due to never has he been fired no wrriten, verbal or separation notice and has lost EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

• Fu
    funnyboy Apr 16, 2013

If you were not so stupid you could have pick up the phone and call their main office.

• Ka
    kadari gaines Apr 23, 2017

u cant get threw so whos stupid now

• Ed
    Ed Moyers Sep 05, 2017

yes hello to who this will concern but anyway what happened was Yesterday... The manager at the dollar store here in Frederick, Maryland on Jefferson street ...her name is Robin... threatened me for no reason... All I did was put something in the trash can on my way to a friend of mine to do some work... And she was out there talking to someone and told me there was nothing in that ash tray... I said so?? I'm just throwing away something... She said if I do it again she's going to break my fingers... she was trying to imply that she didnt like when her cigarette butts go missing from out of the ash tray... but She was lying... I didn't do anything wrong... She did... so i just went on to my friends house... she had no reason to do that.. but .. if she didn't want them taken she should not put them there.. but people do do that... but it was about at 8 o clock am Monday morning

Magic bean stalk Apr 10, 2018

If the store manger is fighting with you in public. I would call the person up the next chain of command at thier 1-800-number.

• Te
    teespinoza.1928 Oct 02, 2019

Nothing will ever get done about any complaints no matter how serious they are. I have reached out to HR, corporate or anyone that will listen. Guess what? No one was listening. I used to love working at dollar tree but when a company allows its employees to be treated like [censored] you start to realize that the only thing they care about is how much money they can make from you selling their products. It's a shame because without the customers and employees, this company would not exist. There is a revolving door as far as employees goes. There will always be someone else to fill your spot until they find out how this store works. I have never said anything negative about the company until now. Sooner or later you have to open your eyes and see things for what they really are. So sad.