Dollar Tree, Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FLcashier splashed a cleaner with bleach on my shirt and shorts

R Aug 18, 2018

On saturday 8-18-2018 around 4:30 in the afternoon I was in line with about 16 items when the cashier grabbed one of the items, "tile plus bathroom cleaner with bleach" and the top blew of shooting the product all over my shirt and shorts. She immediately started yelling that this was not her fault and tried to get me out of there. I told her I needed to see a manager and martha came by and told the cashier to go away. Martha saw the damage as bleach was all over my clothes and counter. She tried to get me to buy the rest and leave. I insisted on filling out a form for reimbursement, but she told me there is no such thing and I need to go to the website. I along with others were a bit mortified by the very cold reaction to this incident. My pink ralph lauren button down polo shirt and palm beach shorts are now ruined. I am attaching pictures. The shirt is probably worth $50 and the shorts only $25. I expect you to reimburse me. Jerome cipponeri [protected]. 1180 s ocean blvd, apt 2b, boca raton, florida 33432