Having problems with Clover?

Clover reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 15, 2016. The latest review Fresh Cream was posted on Apr 15, 2021. The latest complaint clover classic margarine was resolved on Jan 23, 2020. Clover has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 116 reviews. Clover has resolved 11 complaints.

Clover Customer Service Contacts

+27 104 170 163 (Bethlehem)
+27 104 170 152 (Bloemfontein Hamilton)
+27 104 170 078 (Bloemfontein Oranjesig)
+27 114 702 170 (Potchefstroom)
+27 104 170 091 (Cape Town Parow)
+27 215 293 980 (Cape Town Milnerton)
+27 104 170 068 (City Deep)
+27 104 170 088 (Clayville & Clover Waters)
+27 104 170 075 (Clover Milkyway (Silverton)
+27 104 170 073 (East London)
+27 111 470 2230 (Empangeni)
+27 104 170 142 (Estcourt)
+27 104 170 137 (Frankfort)
+27 104 170 090 (Heilbron)
+27 104 170 161 (Lichtenburg)
+27 104 170 069 (Nelspruit)
+27 104 170 082 (Newcastle)
+27 104 170 146 (Pietermaritzburg)
+27 317 193 111 (Pinetown)
+27 104 170 133 (Polokwane)
+27 104 170 135 (Port Elizabeth)
+27 104 170 084 (Port Shepstone)
+27 104 170 089 (Queensburgh)
+27 118 171 332 (Springs)
+267 362 5800 (Botswana)
+264 61 260 256 (Namibia)
+264 65 238 803 (Namibia Ongwediva)
+268 518 4957 (Swaziland)
Clover Park, 200 Constantia Drive, Constantia Kloof
Roodepoort
South Africa - 1709
Postal Address
P.O. Box 6161, Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort, South Africa 1715

Clover Complaints & Reviews

CloverFresh Cream

I purchased fresh cream on 12 April 2021 and then used it on 14 April 2021 and the cream was sour and the expiry date was only 18 April 2021. I had to throw it away. This was the first time it happened but I was really not happy about it as fresh cream it was cheap.

I would appreciate it if you could get back to me.

Many thank
Washeefa Jordan
[protected]

Clover2 Litre Fresh Full Cream Milk in blue bottle

I've always chosen Clover milk over any other milk brand. Since the company changed over to the blue bottle packaging the quality of the milk seriously declined. A few times I've had to go back to the bottle to be sure it hasn't expired. The milk tastes bitter and artificial. I cannot even stomach it in my coffee. I initially thought it might be a batch issue and continued to support Clover. After having a general conversation with friends I realized that I am not the only one who stopped buying Clover milk for the same reason. Thank goodness for the many choices we have these days.

CloverBox milk

Good day i am allana lategan contact nr [protected].i bought a 6 pack clover milk from pnp and found 1 box had a watery kind of liquid coming from the box.i was so lucky to have found it before my family did because what dangers could have been behind this unknown liquid which i want clover to explain to me how the hell something like this happened.Clover was all years my 1st choice but from this experience i will never recommend clover to any other person and for the rekord the customer email adress on your boxes of milk is not working just letting use know

CloverSuper M Vanilla Flavoured milk

Normally I have the chocolate flavoured milkshake but today I decided to try the vanilla one.When I first opened it.It smelt really good but as soon as I tasted it I was very disappointed.So I told my mom about it and asked her to taste and we both agreed that this drink was lacking flavour.It tasted like milk with a few teaspoons of sugar, and you ran out of vanilla.It's literally like baking a banana bread but instead of putting 4 bananas you put one you can taste there's banana in the bread but not enough.It's the same thing with this drink I can taste you put vanilla in the milkshake but there's not enough of it.Please improve this recipe it's a huge disappointment.

Super M Vanilla Flavoured milk

CloverDelivery not delivered

I really feel disrespect and being taken for granted because of our company is a small business and I doubt if this would have happened if it was a big company such as Shoprite. We placed and order on the 4th of March till 19 March 2021 order has not been delivered and this looks bad for me to my costumers I look incompetent. I really do not appreciate how we are being treated.

Clover2 liter box milk

O my word!!! Am I disappointed in clover 2 liter box milk. Please come and taste this milk here at my house. I thought okay on the one box I bought it might be my taste and gave the box milk to my dogs. Again I purchase another box!!! With the biggest regret!!! The milk got the most terrible taste!!!
            That unbearable to drink!!! Why what happen to our best milk!!! I will never but never ever buy clover milk ever again!!! Its hard enough to make a living, and to deal with a product that is unbearable to use and to waste money!!! No no no!!!

Please you can contact me at [protected] please come taste this terrible milk!!!
            Why on earth is Clover going down like this as I saw on Facebook a lot of complaints about Clover products!!! I used to be a Clover fan as Clover was to me the best product, sorry to say but no more!!! We really cannot afford to throw money away. REALLY CLOVER!!! WHAT IS WRONG!!!

Thanks

Judy

CloverClover tropika tropical flavour juice

I bought clover tropika tropical flavour juice at pick and pay Wonderpark on Saturday 06/03/2021, but it has since changed its colour to pale yellow and also has orange/peach colourants stuck on the bottom and sides of the bottle. It taste like pineapple flavoured but the taste is very horrible. Batch no ZA5/2 T, PD date 22/01/21 13:21, BB date 18/03/21.

CloverClover fresh milk

Good morning. I'm hoping this reaches the right people. I've purchased the clover fresh milk from our local shop (Starwood spar) this is about the 4th time now that I've purchased it and within a day of opening its gone off. It's really frustrating becuase the shops are refuse to take it or exchange it because of covid. What do I do now? please it would be really appreciated if you guys could resolve this problem. Kind regards.

CloverClover milk 2litre

To whom it may concern,

I am a long time buyer of clover milk and when I purchased my 2litre clover milk(blue bottle)from Debi supermarket pmb I was upset at the quality of the milk your brand is now producing.this milk had a water texture and was bitter to the taste.this milk was not expired or open prior to purchase and I was extremely upset at the quality.

Regards
                  Revalan Naicker

Clover2 litre clover milk

This is the third time on purchasing this clover milk in the 2 litre blue bottle where the expiry date shows 15 March 2021 and was purchased on 7 March 2021 yet it is already sour and gone off. This is extremely disappointing. If quality control tests have been conducted why is it that this milk is always sour. It causes stomach problems when injesting it

2 litre clover milk

Mar 01, 2021

Clover — Classic yoghurt

Good Day, I purchased x3 clover classic yogurt (6 pack) from Starwood spar in phoenix durban about 2 week...

Cloveryoghurt

i atleast buy 24 yoghurts a month for my babies.. they only eat smooth strawberry danone yoghurt, the classic one.. as i open the yogurt it is favour less and white...
                      what happened to the yogurt being strawberry pink and creamy?? and this is not the 1st time this has happened...
                      my little girls have decided not to eat it so this means i will have to stop buying the yogurt
                      highly disappointed

yoghurt

Clover2LT fresh milk

Good Day,

I purchased a 2lt milk from our local store on Friday the 19.02.2021, expory date the25.02.2021, and it was gone off/spoilt by the 20.02.2021.

I tried contacting the Pinetown (DBN)branch to complain about this on Monday 22.02.2021, but was met with an empty line, probably no signal???

Please can someone contact me from Clover with regards to this milk.

Kind regards,
                        Joann Pillay.

2LT fresh milk
                        2LT fresh milk

CloverWeak clover milk

Milk is more like water and has a funny taste. It is the first time that I had an outcome like this. Please can this be solved and re imberse me for my milk. Email address [protected]@gmail.com

CloverMilk

I have purchase 2 500ml of milk the last two days and both of them were off whith expiry date not correct I feel that this is a waste of money and I'm a loyal clover supporter and would like to be contacted back asap as this costs me my time and money and feel that does reflect negative on your side this is realy bad from a big company like yours to not let your customers sell correct goods and it reflects bad to you.

Milk

CloverNutri kids yogurt

Good evening lastweek I have purchased a 6pk of clover nutri kids, on the pack says that it comes with sticks to turn into frozen sticks, but it did not come with the sticks this was at checkers store.yesterday I have bought another pack from pick and pay and the same had happened as they were not delivered with the sticks and the stores are not aware about this as they say that clover had not delivered them with sticks .This is a really bad impact as our kids see you'll advertising and ask for those n when we buy them we cant freeze them.This is really upsetting.

Nutri kids yogurt
                              Nutri kids yogurt

CloverClover medium fresh milk ultra pasteurized

I love the Clover range of dairy products.
                                I never had a problem in the past with Clover products.
                                This is the 3rd time this year, that I bought a 2 Litre carton Sour Milk, (long before the BEST BEFORE Expiration date [+- 1 week] ). That is a total of 6 Liter spoiled milk, and money in the dustbin.
                                I bought the milk from Checkers in Flamwood walk Mall in Klerksdorp.

Clover medium fresh milk ultra pasteurized

CloverLow fat 2 liter milk

I purchased a 2 liter low fat Clover milk on Tuesday 26th January from the Pick & Pay store in the Victory Park shopping center, Johannesburg. Always very convenient for me since I teach across the road from the center at King David Victory Park High School.

The expiry date on this bottle of milk is the 5th February 2021 and when I opened the bottle this morning to make my cappuccino, the milk was off. i.e. it had expired more than a week before the expiry date on the bottle. This is not the first time that this has happened and I find this unacceptable and so inconvenient.

Low fat 2 liter milk

CloverClover Full Cream 2L Milk (Blue Bottle)

I bought 3 x 2Liters since Sunday24/01/2021 and all the bottles had spoilt milk in with a expiry date of 5 February 2021. I bought 1x bottle at Checkers Boardwalk Richardsbay (Sour). I Bought 1 x Bottle at Shell Garage Meer en See 25/01/2020 (Sour) and I bought one at Meer en See Spar and it was also spoilt! All with the same date 5 Feb 2021? I am put of Milk because of this. I do not drink any other milk than Clover but after this I cannot even imagine buying one more bottle.

Please assist

Regards
                                    Lucy
                                    [protected]

CloverNumel clover milk 1l x 6

Good day
                                      I bought a Numel 1l x 6 milk at Shoprite on the 30 of December 2020 and I opened it on the 9th of January 2021 and the milk is off but it's expiration date is 10 March 2021. I'm very disappointed because this is not the first i. Experience this.

I have 5 kids so I can not afford this, please fix it

I have attached photos showing the dates,
                                      Throwing 6L of milk is not ok but I had to because I could not let my kids get sick from drinking bad milk

Numel clover milk 1l x 6