Dollar Treebeing cursed out and refused service by dollar tree employee

K

It was May 12, 2018 around 8:15 pm. I was in line waiting to pay for 5 balloons. It came to my turn and the cashier just began ringing up the customer behind me. I then said, Hey I was next. She looked up at me and ok you don't have to give me attitude. I said I didn't give you attitude you just skipped me so I was letting you know, as I am attempting to finish my sentence and told me to get the [censored] out of her store and she wasn't going to let me buy [censored]. Her words. There was one other employee there witnessing this at which point she stepped it and said sorry for the way the cashier was acting and took out her OWN wallet to give me change so i could buy the balloons since the cashier refused to allow me to purchase them. The cashier cussed at me and continued to tell me to get the [censored] out of her store. She also refused others service because she "had somewhere to be" so she would not be staying open until 9 and told customers they had 10 minutes to make any purchases and locked the front door so no one could enter or exit. She also had no change and was loudly talking about her safe being short and she "don't give a [censored]".

• Updated by Kasandra Mohammed · May 14, 2018