Direct TV supported by Costcocalled direct tv / costco hotline. [protected]

I was on hold for 23 minutes and 45 seconds to get someone to answer the phone. Service agent: Melanie - Badge number 0737.

I asked to speak with a supervisor. Melanie connected me to Eric the supervisor who put me on hold for another 6 minutes before he answered.

This is Costco's VIP Hotline???? Terrible customer service!!

By the way; they told me in 5 seconds that I need to call Direct TV corporate phone number to get help.

Jeff Carrick
[protected]
Costco Member Number: [protected]

• El
    Elena22 Nov 26, 2018

After numerous conversations with DirecTV directly about the problems with my account, I received this COSTCO VIP number directly from DirecTV rep working at Costco. She said "call this number and everything will be fixed. They will treat you like a VIP member. that's the difference between signing up through Costco". I came home and dialed that number. Surprise - it rerouted me to EXACT SAME customer service unit that I've spent hours on the phone with already. When I told them I was dialing for Costco VIP line, they said they never heard of it. That's a terrible customer service, catch22, loop around. Nobody is there to help.