Having problems with DishTV India?

+91 12 0255 0000 (DishTV Customer Care)
+91 44 6001 3474 (Tamil Nadu)
+91 33-6001 3474 (West Bengal)
+91 22 6001 3474 (Maharashtra)
+91 40 6001 3474 (Andhra Pradesh)
+91 67 4600 1347 (Chhattisgarh)
+91 17 7600 1347 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 80 6001 3474 (Karnataka)
+91 75 5600 1347 (Madhya Pradesh)
+91 14 1600 1347 (Rajasthan)
+91 52 2600 1347 (Uttar Pradesh)
+91 13 5600 1347 (Uttranchal)
FC-19, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

Dead sat of box balance transfer to running set top box

Dish TV India — transfer of balance from old vc no. to second vc no.
old vc no is [protected] rupees 900+ transfer balance my second dish vc no [protected]

Satellite service

Rep never stated that Dish TV does not have CBS local or national programming in SWFL. Channel guide lists that they have CBS. If I knew, I never would have signed up. Way too many Standard definition programming. Direct TV has more High Def programming and so fa, r I feel a better picture as well. There are stations that are in HD on Direct TV that are only in SD in Dish. Customer service won't work with me even though I notified them on the first day of my unhappiness. Yes, I can get out of the contract but will have to pay a penalty of $20 per month (in my case $480) of what is left of the contract. I am actually contemplating this. Should have streamed instead of going to Dish. There is a reason I read industry articles stating that DISH TV won't survive. Good! The sooner they collapse, the better! Stay away.

house service

Our guide says we got the Tennessee Titans game today on channel 13. But you are playing Dallas game! Not cool!!! Whatever is listed needed to be played!!! NOT HAPPY!! Customer!!! This happens all the. Get it right! We never get to watch the good games. Finally a good game is on and we don't get to watch it! We pay way to much money to your company not to get the games listed!

set top box

I have a Dish TV HD Connection with no [protected]. My Set-Top Box is not working since 23rd May-19...

services

I already submitted the complaint against Dish TV and I just got the call but there is no solution at all My...

terms and conditions

One moth ago I am shifted to vadodara and purchases dish tv nxt hd new connection at first thing one big mistake happen form my side I am wrongly selected one year plan behalf of one month. After the payment I realize that. That is my problem I am paid that amount. Secondly my office is offered good option in out india. So im going to dubai for 4-5 years, so I thought I will cancel my dish tv connection they will charge some amount and me return so me some amount..
But right now you saying "sir you want to disconnection ok we will discontinued you services but we not give you any amount"
In my vc available balance in more than 7k + amount
Vc no. [protected]
This issue all users facing for all dth services. I will also escalate this matter to trai.. Because all dth services doing as they like.
Compare to this local cable operator provide good services.

reducing channels

My name dipak yadav and my account no.[protected], my last recharge amount. rs.1000/ on 01/09/2018. that time I will get six numbers malayalam channels now december first reduced my channels 3 only. what I will do now, please send favorable reply. my phone number.[protected] and switch of date 31/12/2018. now asianet channels, kairaly channels, surya channels, malayalam news channels nothing getting. two malayalam channels getting. mazhavil manorama and mathrubhumi news channels getting. my email id [protected]@yahoo.com

tv service.

They are greedy. Always finding ways to over charge. I would leave them, but just hate to make a change. One month alone they charged me about $200.00 this month, already paid $85.00, claim I still owe another $50.00 I am elderly, income very limited. I try very hard to be honest with everyone, but I don't like being cheated. I am a long time customer. They apparently don't really appreciate long time customers. They should be ashamed of themselves for their greedy doings... Norma

service not working even after paying

Dishtv started charging for their recording option from 1st jan 2018 without informing the customers. Later no response from the team as they are not knowledged about the procedures .we the customers are their guinea pigs to pay and the service not working. There is no justice in this money grabbing company's policies. no follow up by the representative regarding the same though they say they have given it to the escalating team. Please think before taking their service. Govt should have some penalty for such companies .

pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician

The dish tv service is pathetic to the core and the executives behaviour is very arrogant.
My Service request [protected] which was raised on 31st Oct for non working Settopbox was closed on 02 Nov by providing me a refurbished STB which was of a older model than what I had. they charged me 610 Rs for the same.
The refurbished STP stopped working 90 minutes after the technician left and I had to raise 1 more request since they closed my old request. the new request number is [protected] which you had provided an SLA of 24 hours. your technician visited home and said the refurbished box is faulty and require replacement. there is no sign of the technician even after 24 hours. I have called your technical center multiple times enquiring about the status and I am been informed to wait for 24 hours.
it is more than 3 days now there is NO ETA. your service manager mentioned than he would provide me a old box and thats what he can do. if I do not need an old model then wait for a week. his contact number is [protected]
If this is the kind of arrogance you guys behave with customers then I would not hesitate to file a complaint in the consumer court forum. I am a dish tv subscriber from 2006. for being your customer for 11 Years this is the kind of treatment you provide. Shame on you guys. Please shut your shop if you cannot cater to customers needs.

VC Number: [protected]

seeking for justice against sheer corruption

Sultan 786 — original message — Subject: demand justice against corruption+ cheating frm employees of dish...

tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days

on 16 th march i tried for online connection for dish tv, this is what happened, very pathetic service, never...

money deducted from bank not redirected back

Hi, I am a new customer, I had placed an order for Dish+ online on official www.dishtv.in. After selected...

just fooling the customers never ever resolve your complaints

Hi,

This is from Praveen, we have been your customer from March 2016,
have been using one month subscription with the 640 recharge.
But later before the end date of expiry, I have recharged and requested to change the Pack to 99 rs Kushi Pack,
but when I have called to the customer care executive he had wrongly activated to the same 640 rs recharge.
But I have requested to raise a complaint and to speak to the customer care executive I need to spend 100 to 300 rs of mobile recharge
as there is no toll free number. The dish connection gets disconnected with out any information prior to disconnecting the channels.
While I am watching the channels will be disconnected in the middle of the movie. Please refer to the complaint number: [protected] the customer care executive says that the request would be resolved in 1 hour, but to my surprise its been a week past but still there is no resolution to the complaint. And every time I have to call to the customer care executive they just give the irrelavant information they just cut the call while speakin
g. They say me to recharge again and again with 100 rs & 99 rs but still I am not able to get any channels. They have deactivated the connection. Finally I have said I would like to have 99 rs kushi pack along with the Telugu Super Star add on. But they said I need to go to 640 rs pack, how can they decide what a customer needs,
they need to help the customer but I see they are not responding nor giving a proper response.
they try to hide their mistake if its their mistake from their end. Request to kindly take back your Dish tv connection and I am not at all happy with the service nor the customer service executive. Finally you are just fooling the customers.

regards,
Praveen,

Online _CST May 12, 2016

Dear Chitikela Praveen,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

change for packages

Dear Sir, We have got a new dish Connection vide Vc No: [protected] & we have recharge it for Rs.210...

for recharge of rs 880 / - which under processing till 11 apr 2010 to 12 apr 2016

The recharge for Dish TV for Rs 880/- was place on 11 Apr 201 but the recharge under processing till date and amount for this has been deducted. Please get it successful or if not possible then get it cancelled and refund amount please. Thanks

Online _CST Apr 12, 2016

Dear Parveen Singh Pathania,

Online _CST Apr 12, 2016

Dear Parveen Singh Pathania,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

recharge failure

i have done recharge of dish tv amount 240 rs. mistakly i have entered last digit extra my account has been debited and recharge not done
plz credit my account as soon as possible

cus. bc right no. [protected]

[protected]-7 wrong bc no.

thanking you

jitendra maheshwari

recharge failure

Dear jitendra maheshwari,

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
    Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
    Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number, and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

• Ta
    Tapash Acharjee Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs 270 as on date 09/06/2016.but no recharge.
    Plz credit my dish tv account as possible.
    My vc no 01504578694
    Thanking you
    Tapash Acharjee
    Mob no-9954129891
    email-- [email protected] com

Comments

• Ta
    Tapash Acharjee Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs. 270 as on date 09/06/2016.But no recharge.
    Pls credit my dish tv account as possible.
    My vc no is- 01504578694

Online _CST Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,

Online _CST Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,
    As per our conversation with you on phone no. 9954129891, you need to get the details from paytm of your payment as it is updated on your VC yet Revert us with transaction id order id of the payment so that needful can be done.For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

new connection

Hi There, Contact # [protected] New Connection VC : [protected] Old connection VC : [protected] Complaint #...

multi connection related

I am a existing customer of Dish TV & have 2 connections i.e.
VC No- [protected] at Noida & VC No- [protected] at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. On Jan '16 I have taken another connection at my parents place (in Bhubaneswar, Odisha) with VC No-[protected] which was told to me as a multi connection to the existing connection VC No- [protected]. Also Dish TV have confirmed me that for the new connection I only need to pay Rs.250/- as it will be a child connection. But now in Feb '16 I received 2 separate bills for the two connections & after I call to CCare the told me that both [protected] & [protected] are separate connections and multi connection can not be done.
Now What I face is a ditch from Dish TV, as they are hiding the truth and selling the product on basis of Lies.

Online _CST Feb 24, 2016

Dear Customer

Online _CST Mar 11, 2016

Dear Customer

As per our records, your both connections 01515995929 and 02137076082 have already been converted into Multi Connections. For further assistance please get back to us.

Regards

recharge for dish tv connection [protected] and order id: fcdw151023248261598

Dear sir, please refer our frequent e mail s to dish tv and freecharge (Agent) we have recharged our dish tv (No [protected]) through freeecharge for rs 250 / - on 23 oct 15. It is wrongly given the dish ty connection no as [protected] and the correct no is [protected] the eighth digit is 9 (Nine) and not 8. The mistake is regretted. You can refund the amount of rs 250 so that we will do fresh recharge the recharge was successful vide order id: fcdw151023248261598 neither refund nor recharge was given by both firms (Freecharge and dish tv) they are blaming other. Our mobile telephone no is [protected] our e mail id is "[protected]@india.com" you should take necessary action for refund the full amount of rs 250 / - or recharging at the earliest. Thanking you, v karthikai rajan 03 nov 15

Online _CST Dec 08, 2015

Dear karthikai raju

Online _CST Dec 14, 2015

Dear karthikai raju

As per our conversation with you on 8007998498, we informed you that kindly share all relevant payment details so that needful can be done.

Regards