Having problems with DishTV India?

DishTV India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2007. The latest review Fraud while installing new DTH HD Connection was posted on Jun 1, 2021. The latest complaint sale with false promise of service was resolved on Nov 29, 2014. DishTV India has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 182 reviews. DishTV India has resolved 81 complaints.

DishTV India Customer Service Contacts

+91 12 0255 0000 (DishTV Customer Care)
+91 44 6001 3474 (Tamil Nadu)
+91 33-6001 3474 (West Bengal)
+91 22 6001 3474 (Maharashtra)
+91 40 6001 3474 (Andhra Pradesh)
+91 67 4600 1347 (Chhattisgarh)
+91 17 7600 1347 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 80 6001 3474 (Karnataka)
+91 75 5600 1347 (Madhya Pradesh)
+91 14 1600 1347 (Rajasthan)
+91 52 2600 1347 (Uttar Pradesh)
+91 13 5600 1347 (Uttranchal)
FC-19, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DishTV India Customer Service. Initial DishTV India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DishTV India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DishTV India. Discuss the issues you have had with DishTV India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DishTV India Complaints & Reviews

DishTV IndiaFraud while installing new DTH HD Connection

This is to bring in your kind notice that I made a request for new hd connection under jai jawan scheme, my name is Master Warrant Officer Devender Singh IDNbr 693421. Connection was installed on 27 May 2021.VC nbr. [protected]. Regd mobile nbr. [protected]. Residential address is HN. 62 EXTN. 2C, Nangloi, Delhi 110041. Mr Ankit of dish tv came for installation arround 1800hrs on 28 May 2021. Connection was installed I shared him my Aadhar card nbr and canteen card as defence ID, connection could not be activated stating that office hrs is closed and it will be activated on the following days, next day Mr, Satish mobile nbr [protected] called for the activation and making of pmt by Paytm in mobile nbr [protected] mr Shivam I made the pmt to mr Shivam via ptm, after some time mr Satish called me that I am sending one otp that u have to share me after which I will have to cancell the connection request fresh, I done the same. To I called dish tv complain nbr [protected], for complain that there is s problem in set of box, it was obseved by the complain cell that this connection is on some body mr Ashish name, sector 7 of Rohini and it is a normal connection. I request your office that complain may be resolved to enable me to take any legal action. Thanking you. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Fraud while installing new DTH HD Connection

DishTV IndiaDead sat of box balance transfer to running set top box

Dish TV India — transfer of balance from old vc no. to second vc no.
    old vc no is [protected] rupees 900+ transfer balance my second dish vc no [protected]

Dish TVSatellite service

Rep never stated that Dish TV does not have CBS local or national programming in SWFL. Channel guide lists that they have CBS. If I knew, I never would have signed up. Way too many Standard definition programming. Direct TV has more High Def programming and so fa, r I feel a better picture as well. There are stations that are in HD on Direct TV that are only in SD in Dish. Customer service won't work with me even though I notified them on the first day of my unhappiness. Yes, I can get out of the contract but will have to pay a penalty of $20 per month (in my case $480) of what is left of the contract. I am actually contemplating this. Should have streamed instead of going to Dish. There is a reason I read industry articles stating that DISH TV won't survive. Good! The sooner they collapse, the better! Stay away.

Dish TVhouse service

Our guide says we got the Tennessee Titans game today on channel 13. But you are playing Dallas game! Not cool!!! Whatever is listed needed to be played!!! NOT HAPPY!! Customer!!! This happens all the. Get it right! We never get to watch the good games. Finally a good game is on and we don't get to watch it! We pay way to much money to your company not to get the games listed!

Jun 05, 2019

Dish TV — set top box

I have a Dish TV HD Connection with no [protected]. My Set-Top Box is not working since 23rd May-19...

May 29, 2019

DishTV India — services

I already submitted the complaint against Dish TV and I just got the call but there is no solution at all My...

DishTV Indiaterms and conditions

One moth ago I am shifted to vadodara and purchases dish tv nxt hd new connection at first thing one big mistake happen form my side I am wrongly selected one year plan behalf of one month. After the payment I realize that. That is my problem I am paid that amount. Secondly my office is offered good option in out india. So im going to dubai for 4-5 years, so I thought I will cancel my dish tv connection they will charge some amount and me return so me some amount..
          But right now you saying "sir you want to disconnection ok we will discontinued you services but we not give you any amount"
          In my vc available balance in more than 7k + amount
          Vc no. [protected]
          This issue all users facing for all dth services. I will also escalate this matter to trai.. Because all dth services doing as they like.
          Compare to this local cable operator provide good services.

DishTV Indiareducing channels

My name dipak yadav and my account no.[protected], my last recharge amount. rs.1000/ on 01/09/2018. that time I will get six numbers malayalam channels now december first reduced my channels 3 only. what I will do now, please send favorable reply. my phone number.[protected] and switch of date 31/12/2018. now asianet channels, kairaly channels, surya channels, malayalam news channels nothing getting. two malayalam channels getting. mazhavil manorama and mathrubhumi news channels getting. my email id [protected]@yahoo.com

Dish TVtv service.

They are greedy. Always finding ways to over charge. I would leave them, but just hate to make a change. One month alone they charged me about $200.00 this month, already paid $85.00, claim I still owe another $50.00 I am elderly, income very limited. I try very hard to be honest with everyone, but I don't like being cheated. I am a long time customer. They apparently don't really appreciate long time customers. They should be ashamed of themselves for their greedy doings... Norma

DishTV Indiaservice not working even after paying

Dishtv started charging for their recording option from 1st jan 2018 without informing the customers. Later no response from the team as they are not knowledged about the procedures .we the customers are their guinea pigs to pay and the service not working. There is no justice in this money grabbing company's policies. no follow up by the representative regarding the same though they say they have given it to the escalating team. Please think before taking their service. Govt should have some penalty for such companies .

Dish TVpathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician

The dish tv service is pathetic to the core and the executives behaviour is very arrogant.
                  My Service request [protected] which was raised on 31st Oct for non working Settopbox was closed on 02 Nov by providing me a refurbished STB which was of a older model than what I had. they charged me 610 Rs for the same.
                  The refurbished STP stopped working 90 minutes after the technician left and I had to raise 1 more request since they closed my old request. the new request number is [protected] which you had provided an SLA of 24 hours. your technician visited home and said the refurbished box is faulty and require replacement. there is no sign of the technician even after 24 hours. I have called your technical center multiple times enquiring about the status and I am been informed to wait for 24 hours.
                  it is more than 3 days now there is NO ETA. your service manager mentioned than he would provide me a old box and thats what he can do. if I do not need an old model then wait for a week. his contact number is [protected]
                  If this is the kind of arrogance you guys behave with customers then I would not hesitate to file a complaint in the consumer court forum. I am a dish tv subscriber from 2006. for being your customer for 11 Years this is the kind of treatment you provide. Shame on you guys. Please shut your shop if you cannot cater to customers needs.

VC Number: [protected]

Dish TV — seeking for justice against sheer corruption

Sultan 786 — original message — Subject: demand justice against corruption+ cheating frm employees of dish...

Dish TV India Pvt Ltd — tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days

on 16 th march i tried for online connection for dish tv, this is what happened, very pathetic service, never...

Pune

DishTV.in — money deducted from bank not redirected back

Hi, I am a new customer, I had placed an order for Dish+ online on official www.dishtv.in. After selected...

DishTV.injust fooling the customers never ever resolve your complaints

Hi,

This is from Praveen, we have been your customer from March 2016,
                    have been using one month subscription with the 640 recharge.
                    But later before the end date of expiry, I have recharged and requested to change the Pack to 99 rs Kushi Pack,
                    but when I have called to the customer care executive he had wrongly activated to the same 640 rs recharge.
                    But I have requested to raise a complaint and to speak to the customer care executive I need to spend 100 to 300 rs of mobile recharge
                    as there is no toll free number. The dish connection gets disconnected with out any information prior to disconnecting the channels.
                    While I am watching the channels will be disconnected in the middle of the movie. Please refer to the complaint number: [protected] the customer care executive says that the request would be resolved in 1 hour, but to my surprise its been a week past but still there is no resolution to the complaint. And every time I have to call to the customer care executive they just give the irrelavant information they just cut the call while speakin
                    g. They say me to recharge again and again with 100 rs & 99 rs but still I am not able to get any channels. They have deactivated the connection. Finally I have said I would like to have 99 rs kushi pack along with the Telugu Super Star add on. But they said I need to go to 640 rs pack, how can they decide what a customer needs,
                    they need to help the customer but I see they are not responding nor giving a proper response.
                    they try to hide their mistake if its their mistake from their end. Request to kindly take back your Dish tv connection and I am not at all happy with the service nor the customer service executive. Finally you are just fooling the customers.

regards,
                    Praveen,

Online _CST May 12, 2016

Dear Chitikela Praveen,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV.in — change for packages

Dear Sir, We have got a new dish Connection vide Vc No: [protected] & we have recharge it for Rs.210...

DishTV.infor recharge of rs 880 / - which under processing till 11 apr 2010 to 12 apr 2016

The recharge for Dish TV for Rs 880/- was place on 11 Apr 201 but the recharge under processing till date and amount for this has been deducted. Please get it successful or if not possible then get it cancelled and refund amount please. Thanks

Online _CST Apr 12, 2016

Dear Parveen Singh Pathania,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online _CST Apr 12, 2016

Dear Parveen Singh Pathania,

DishTV.inrecharge failure

i have done recharge of dish tv amount 240 rs. mistakly i have entered last digit extra my account has been debited and recharge not done
                        plz credit my account as soon as possible

cus. bc right no. [protected]

[protected]-7 wrong bc no.

thanking you

jitendra maheshwari

recharge failure

Online _CST Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,
                            As per our conversation with you on phone no. [protected], you need to get the details from paytm of your payment as it is updated on your VC yet Revert us with transaction id order id of the payment so that needful can be done.For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online _CST Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,

• Ta
                            Tapash Acharjee Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs. 270 as on date 09/06/2016.But no recharge.
                            Pls credit my dish tv account as possible.
                            My vc no is- [protected]
                            Thanking you
                            Tapash Acharjee
                            Silchar
                            Mob no-[protected]
                            email-- [email protected] com

• Ta
                            Tapash Acharjee Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs 270 as on date 09/06/2016.but no recharge.
                            Plz credit my dish tv account as possible.
                            My vc no [protected]
                            Thanking you
                            Tapash Acharjee
                            Mob no-[protected]
                            email-- [email protected] com

Comments

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
                            Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number, and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
                            Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear jitendra maheshwari,

DishTV.in — new connection

Hi There, Contact # [protected] New Connection VC : [protected] Old connection VC : [protected] Complaint #...

DishTV.inmulti connection related

I am a existing customer of Dish TV & have 2 connections i.e.
                          VC No- [protected] at Noida & VC No- [protected] at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. On Jan '16 I have taken another connection at my parents place (in Bhubaneswar, Odisha) with VC No-[protected] which was told to me as a multi connection to the existing connection VC No- [protected]. Also Dish TV have confirmed me that for the new connection I only need to pay Rs.250/- as it will be a child connection. But now in Feb '16 I received 2 separate bills for the two connections & after I call to CCare the told me that both [protected] & [protected] are separate connections and multi connection can not be done.
                          Now What I face is a ditch from Dish TV, as they are hiding the truth and selling the product on basis of Lies.

Online _CST Mar 11, 2016

Dear Customer

As per our records, your both connections [protected] and [protected] have already been converted into Multi Connections. For further assistance please get back to us.

Regards