Direct TVremoving channel 865

J

I am a subscriber to directtv. I recieved notice that they are removing channel865 from my viewing selection. They are not changing the position of the station but are removing it from my plan. This is my most important radio station asit is the only on that broadcasts operatic selection. What recourse do I have, if I cancel the plan they will charge me 450dollars. And they refuse to give me anything to compensate for the removal of my most favorite station. Are they not breaking the contract, since all the contract says is they only have the right to make changes not remove any.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices