Direct TVdirectv sucks

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Na
    nayhan davis Jul 31, 2011

Well since i had new service installed last friday by dish network. The picture is clearer. There is no hesitation on channel change. The installer was polite, not messy even explained the remote control to us . was 70.00 per month cheaper. bye bye Direct tv. you shot your self in the foot again. I had been with you many years. Since you wanted to not fix my service for 6 weeks I found service elsewhere. Definitely not good business

• La
    Laura May Hamley Jul 29, 2011

I've only had this service since February, 2011...and have already found out how right all of these complaints are. Talking to their customer service reps is like talking to a parrot - they say the same thing over and over - con compassion, no real concern for your problem...just the DirectTV party line. Thanks for the advice about notifying the State Attorney General AND the Better Business Bureau. They want to charge me $360 cancellation fee - when they've been overcharging me for the past 6 months on our agreement. A technician is coming tomorrow - it will be interesting to see how he handles the problems of static HD reception and a TV that goes on and off at will. I hate this company now - and just want out.

• Na
    nayhan davis Jul 23, 2011

I have had direct tv for about 10 to 15 years i have all the goodies my bill is about 140.00 per monthI called the 13th of July to tell them i was having a new roof installed and needed to relocate the dish like the next week no service. I called and was informed it would not be fixed until August 17th no service for one month.I have never been late on a payment since my payment is auto deduct. Also i pay an additional service fee per month for service. This isn't service. They did not care and would not let me talk to a supervisor. What kind of company treats good customers this way.

Anjaneen Parkmond Jul 05, 2011

They have gone to hell in a handbasket. After 9 years with this company I now see they care noting about their consumers, Customer service reps suck and have no skills whatsoever. I'm canceling my service for sure this week and will try my many other options. What waste of years !!!

• Pa
    Pat in NC Jul 02, 2011

Had problems from the very b eginning with system up and down. Had sick husband at home who want to watch tv and it kept going off and on and had to call for reset. After about two months, I requested the service be discontinued due to continuing problems.

The servicer man came and was angry and cut the cables to direct tv and to time warner cable. I had to have the cables re-dug and this caused a crack in my driveway and my neighbors.

Poor service and revengeful service that would destroy other property. Yet non of the management heard my complaint or offered to fix it. Direct TV-poor service and unethical behavior I rate them thumbs down-do not use.

• Su
    sue hale Jun 23, 2011

I've had Directv before it was called Directv. I was one of the first 500 people to ordered the satalite system.
    I quite Directv for two months and return with them...I made a call to Directv due to a monitor going out.
    Directv wanted to charge me a service charge, also informed me i owned 2 monitors. This is new information to me and
    of course the broken one is one I own. I reduced my bill from $89.00 to $39.00 a month. The movie channels suck
    they show the same movie over and over...My next move is to drop them completly...

• Gr
    Greg Palmer Jun 23, 2011

Yeah I had the same problem with the recovery kits. They said that they had sent it twice but neither time did we get the recovery kit, and they claimed they couldn't send it to the P.O. Box. They ended up trying to charge us for it and wouldn't fix the problem until we'd finally cursed them out and told them no matter what, we weren't gonna pay for the box that they didn't send the recovery kit for.

• Mi
    MissElvira Jun 22, 2011

I think this might be my third comment on Direct T.V. They are a horrible company with unbelievable customer service. I would never, ever recommend.

• Li
    Lillie V Jun 21, 2011

When I signed up for service on [protected], the rep didn't inform me that I needed to send in a death certificate for my deceased grandfather who owed a balance of $54.20. This was not my balance, but it was connected to my name. I received no phone call nor email stating this or that their was a hold on my account. The tech came on 6-21 and spent over 5 hours setting up service when he found out about the hold. Upon calling to see about the hold and taking care of the hold that wasn't mine in the first place, the first rep, Tyran, was rude and showed no compassion for the situation. He, also, kept putting me on mute during the call, which is bad customer service. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, Johnathan #57047, he was ruder than his subordinate and showed no compassion what-so-ever as well. He also stated that their would be no credit issued at all even upon sending in the death certificate since I payed the balance. Even if I didn't pay the balance, it would have been written off anyways, so what is a little credit going to hurt, especially for a company who earned double-digit growths in 2010 and increased your cash flow over fiscal year 2009?! Customer service is at the core of every company and with customer service as such, by two individuals who represent the company and who are the foundation of the company, I rather pay double to another company for QUALITY customer service than to deal with jerks like them.

John In NY Jun 21, 2011

I'm paying a monthly maint. fee...Service failed 5/30/11...called DIRECTV...set up apptmt for 5/31/11...Tech came and adjusted dish...service failed again that night...called DIRECTV 6 more times requesting a supervisor...was told my issue was in CASE MANAGEMENT, and that they would call me...no one called...called agin 5 times---same story...called again today, 6/21/11...same story---under CASE MANAGEMENT & someone will call me...I cannot spend my working day waiting on phone calls that never come! DIRECTV service sucks!

• Mi
    Mike Mings Jun 18, 2011

Direct TV has been scamming people by putting fraudulent service extensions and charging bogus early termination fees for years now. If this is happening to you as it has to me CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE of your state. That is what I have done and my states Attorney General has informed me that they have so many complaints it may take them several months to get to all them. If you didn't agree to extend your contract then DON'T PAY THE CROOKS A DIME. If they damage your credit that will just be more money they will have to pay out in class action law suits coming up. They have made agreements with many if not all States to reimburse those complaining about their crooked practices. They are big so they think they can steal from you by threatening to harm your credit. Don't be blackmailed by these guys. Search "direct tv attorney general" in your search engine and see that there have been more complaints in some if not all states about Direct TV than any other business.

• Vi
    Vic R. Jun 17, 2011

3 hours on phone to cancel service order. CS Rep. Spvs. Andre, Op.#123466 said you can't cancel order and HUNG-UP on me. Consumer Affairs Complaint Filed...ex-new customer!

• Jj
    jj james Jun 14, 2011

It started out sounding like a good deal, switch to DirectV, get the football package, cancel it and the monthly bill is just $59.99. Well, the laugh was on us. I have never seen a company that tries to nickel and dime you to death like Directv. Our bill is currently over $90., we have to pay for HD (which ads claim is free), the remotes, and when something breaks they want you to pay dearly for it. The phone conversations with their representatives amount to running your head into a brick wall at about 30 mph. Hurts like the dickens and you get no where. I have not read a negative comment that I do not agree with. They are a crappy company and the best thing that could happen is to go out of business and all their employees who are puppets for the company would be unemployed forever. Cannot wait for this contract to be up. NEVER again!! They lie, bulls--t, tell you what you want to hear so you don't think you need a Philadelphia lawyer to read the contract. Best piece of information for anybody considering Directv is CAUTION - CAUTION - CAUTION. New CEO is Michael White, good luck trying to get ahold of him. Read the fine print first that i c an't see. iam going to call my senator, congressman about direct tv, If more people do this maby somthing can be done.

JOSEPH BANTIN Jun 14, 2011

ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED OUT WE TOLD DIRECTV TO STOP TAKING MONEY THAT WE WOULD CLEAR THIS BILL UP WHEN WE RECIVED IF 3 WEEKS LATER THEY DEBET 211.29 FROM OUR ACCOUNT WE HAVE CALLED THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER AND THEY ARE BEING SOB! ABOUT THIS AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY ### TOWARD THEY TELL US THAT IS THERE POLICY WHEN A ACCOUNT IS CLOSED I WILL BAD MOUTH DIRECTV TO EVERYONE AND WILL DEFACE THERE BUSINESS PRACTIES ANY WAY I CAN

• Si
    Significant Jun 10, 2011

Just spent over 3 hours getting a "bundle" from a very optimistic salesperson. After the sale was done and money swiped from my account
    turns out i couldn't get 2 out of the 3 services in the bundle? and all of a sudden in order to get the extra two services would've cost $140 extra a month, for less than what i have now.

After 2 in a half long very painful hours of trying to get my account canceled.
    DirecTV tried to have us call and negotiate with our current phone/ISP service so they can be apart of their bundle.
    would not for the life of them cancel our account, i think somewhere in there they tried to sell me dish soap? and other house hold products.

By far the worst experience in my life on the Entertainment Part.
    The salesperson alone should be most to blame giving the fact that he just sold a bundle that isn't fully available to their future customers.

• Ke
    ken33160 Jun 08, 2011

OH OH, I LIKE DIRECT TV VERY MUCH AND THE CAN QOATE ME TOO MAYBE IF YOU PAID THE BILL ON TIME AND BE NICE TO THIER REPS THEY WILL WORK FOR YOU TRY THE OTHER CABLE COMPANIES THEY ARE THE SAME... LOTS OF LUCK WITH THIS ONE.
    KEN

• Zi
    zippy the pinhead Jun 07, 2011

As a former employee of DirecTV who has heard complaint after complaint about them, I wanted to take the time to post some facts about DirecTV customer service for consumers out there who feel like they've been ripped off and lied to. I will go through what I know for you and give answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

Also, if you have any questions about DirecTV and/or how to deal with them, I will do the best I can to answer for you.

1.Customer Service is Lousy.

A1. Will you receive poor customer service if and when you call DTV? Yes, a lot of times you will. Occasionally you will get an employee who cares and does their utmost to solve your issue. Most of the time they care to some extent but not enough. Let me explain why customer service sucks at DTV and what you can do to hopefully mitigate your terrible experiences.

DTV employs literally thousands of people on their phones. The average lifespan of an employee is about 3 months. You don't get on the phones with DTV customers until you have completed 3 weeks of classroom training, then two weeks of what they call On The Job training where you are closely monitored by coaches who help you through your calls. That sounds like a lot of training; It isn't. It's not nearly enough. When I got out of training I knew about 80% of what I needed to know to help you, the customer. I would consider myself one of the brightest people who went through the training. Not patting myself on the back, just observing that they will pretty much hire anyone because they have such high employee churn.

When you get out of training you have been fed information quickly and a lot of times been coached by someone who doesn't know the correct answers either. This is why you will call DTV and get a different answer almost every time, especially if it is an obscure or maybe confusing issue, like a special promotion or facts about local channels. DirecTV is a large corporation that has loads of things you should know to answer people's questions; to absorb all that takes months and months on the job and frankly, most folks just don't last that long. There are a number of different reasons why employees turn over so often, I'll go over some of them later.

To mitigate this, if you feel frustrated, ask to speak to a supervisor. They may make you wait for someone, but it is worth it. If you get disconnected, just call back and immediately ask for a supervisor. If this fails to get you a response, then ask to speak to their customer retention people because you want to "cancel". If this doesn't work, you have the option of communicating by mail with the OOP, or Office Of The President. This should be a last resort, because if you get a negative answer from the OOP, you are well and truly screwed. This means they won't do a finger to help you.

2. Customer Service people lied to me!

A2. Most of the time, because they are poorly trained, you receive different answers. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 99.9% of the time when you receive an answer from a DTV customer service person, they are giving you the answer they have been told. They are not deliberately deceiving you. They either have been misinformed or they truly don't know and are trying to desperately find information in the DTV database and have found what they hope is the right information. So are they lying to you? Not purposely. I know that doesn't help much. All I can say is if you feel you've received the wrong information and/or been lied to, ask to speak to someone in charge. Ostensibly they know the answers.

Another problem is DirecTV doesn't own all its call centers. They subcontract out to all sorts of different companies for call center customer service. So probably 7 times out of 10 you are not even talking to an actual DTV employee, you are speaking to someone from a third party company. They will tell you they work for DTV but they don't. So they may have even a poorer understanding of DTV and its services than actual DTV employees, depending on the quality of the third party providers training process. I have worked for DTV directly and also a third party provider, and let me tell you, when I worked for the third party, they basically didn't care about my giving right answers; all they cared about was how well I could upsell you the customer on HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax or a premium sports package. All the people I saw promoted while I was employed there were promoted not because they could do a great job, solve your problems and answer your questions. They were promoted because they were great at up-selling. I met all the metrics for this third party provider 100%, had 100% attendance and well over a decade of management experience, yet was passed over for promotion that was given to someone whose metrics were a mess because the one metric they cared about was sales, and that person did fantastic in that area. She couldn't help you in questions about your service but she was great at sweet talking you into trying HBO for three months.

Which brings up another problem...once you've rejected someone on a pitch to sell you HBO or other premium services, at that point they basically stop caring. They are being harped on to sell, sell, sell. If you don't want to buy anything, they lose interest in helping you. You can't really blame them; the company will fire you if you don't meet certain sales goals.

That brings me to the final thing I have to say...please have pity on the poor suckers who have to take your call. They haven't created the mess but are forced to work in it. They are given poor training and conflicting information. They are harped on to sell, sell, sell you things, even if you can't actually afford it. They are being paid peanuts to do a terrible, crappy job. Don't yell at them. Pity them. In this economy, it is often the only job the unemployed can find. Blame the corporate structure and officers. Reserve your anger for them. The poor schmuck on the phone is trying (most of the time) to help you.

• Do
    Don't use Directv Jun 04, 2011

I had been a subscriber for 14 years and they charged me for early termination.
    I have filed a complaint with the N.C. Atty. General's Office
    I will be filing a class action law suit or a personal suit or both.

• Do
    Don't use Directv Jun 03, 2011

After over 10 years of service with this company, I cancelled my service.
    They told me I owe them $150 for early termination.
    I told them I never signed a 10 year contract and there was no early termination.
    Now they have their collection goons harassing me every day.
    I told the goons as well as DirecTV to stop harassing me or I will sue both of them.
    I also told the goons to back off and no one will get hurt.

• Ra
    Raymond L Jun 01, 2011

After calling Direct TV for the umpteenth time about the early disconnect fee of $277.99 Finally I got through to the presidents CEO got right through no hassel, However same bull ###. So when the take it off my debit card I will take them to small clames court! Any one out there with advice. it would be appreciated.

Anand009 Jun 01, 2011

Cable tv always give some troubles and I switched to Live tv over Internet which is troubles free can be accessed from anywhere else over PC.http://bit.ly/jA6Jfu

• Am
    AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Did you know that dish networks number is [protected]-dish? Well one day I accidentally called [protected]-dish, and it went through to another satellite company called direct tv! They had someone come on that I could tell was at his home as I could hear his kids in the background..he got me to tell him most of my information as I wasent paying attention well and just thought dish had changed there automated system. When I heard the kids in the background then I knew! I had to ask him who I called and he told me! I had to ask before he told me! I felt violated! Then he tried to get me to switch to direct tv! They are sneaky and I don't trust direct tv at all! Very bad company!

david staalenburg May 31, 2011

yes im upset with dtv they say that they cooprerate with you but they dont ive tried to get information from them for over a month now but because my names not on the account with my girlfriends they tell me they wont help me thats a bunch of crap if you ask me i was robbed buy a dtv rep and alot of money and they wont help me with the info i need dont ever order dtv there a bunch of lazy no good uninforative people who dant give a rats behind i was robbed buy one of there own

• Lo
    Loyal Patriot May 30, 2011

We signed up for the Verizon/directv triple play. It was a nightmare! The Directv technicain would not install the dish on my roof becuase he said it would then leak. He charged $80.00 to install a dish in my backyard...made out to him! He also did not have a DVR receiver with him and said I he would have to drill holes in my walls to install it. he had the more expensive HD recevier in his hand. When I called to cancel the service - within 48 hours - a supervisor named Anthony said he'd send me a $400.00 bill for early cancellation stating that the terms were 24 hours for cancellation. (not true!) He hung up on me when I asked to speak to his supervisor, after stating that he did not have a boss. Verizon also had its play in this mess. They could not offer the services they promised - it was a bait and switch. Verizon also did not pay Directv as they had promised. That will be my next complaint.

• Ca
    carl hurd May 29, 2011

had issues with signal code 771 sat 2 copletly and now only hbo starz and hd 4 vists were made fix and still not resolved.they tell me under contract but they dont deliver what on my contract.is there somewher for help with this?

David Crespo May 26, 2011

Directv advertises its rates are lower than cable thats a laugh, thats so untrue I paid $49 my first year and now its up to $80 dollars same package Ive changed nothing but they have. Also my HD box malfunctioned I called them up and they are making me pay for the shipping costs which will be about $21. Thats wrong Im leasing their equipment it fails and I have to pay extra Direct tv is a rip off Im going back to cable as soon as my contract is up.

• Si
    Silbiba May 24, 2011

Directv has the worst, and i mean WORST costumer service EVER!!! Their people not only have NO idea what they are doing, they are useless and the only thing they say is im sorry. im sorry. Don't say your sorry, at least try to do something to help. Useless and poor service, i cant wait to get out of this contract. WORST COSTUMER SERVICE AND CABLE TV EVER!!!

• Dk
    D K L May 23, 2011

I wanted to save some money, Diret TV had been sening fliers in the mail. After great consideration I called them. I told the rep. I had Dish Network and that the only reason I was thinking about switching was to see about saving money. I told her what sevices I had and she said I could get those same sevices with them at a lower rate. After talking to her almost an hour on the phone I decided to switch. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF A LIFE TIME. The tec. they sent to my house didn't seem to like his job, or his suppervior. Did a really bad instalation job, didn't communicate with me, and right before he left I explained the service wasn't correct. He didn't care, he said it was someone elses problem. I called the office right away. Did me no good. I called several times over the next few days. I finally found someone to write to on the internet.I could cancle because they said I was under contract from the moment he activated my service. Someone responded to my email said they would lok into it. After two weeks he said he reveiwed the tape and he felt his rep. explained it properly and did agree that I probably didn't understand. But since his rep in his oppion explained it properly he'd let me have the dvd at no cost, even though I was supose to have that plus the abillaty to watch recordings in another room. The costomer service people for the most part were rude and once they got you you can't get out, at least not without paying a lot of money, (which I was tring to save.) I have a large family and just wanted affordable entertainment for all of us. I really wish I would have not switched from Dish. I am not satisfied, I will fofill my obligation but would not recomend Diret TV to anyone.

• Pa
    Patsy T May 22, 2011

I have no idea where this charge came from. I did not authorize this charge and I have already ben charged one time on 9/25/2010 and now I have another charge for $57.61 for 10/25/2010. I want it stopped immediately if possible. I DO NOT know who this is NOR did I APPROVE this. It is being charged to my Visa Debit Card ending in 5384. I don't even know how they got the number.

mark100 May 20, 2011

4 rooms installed free not.wanted to charge 150.00 falses adv.

• Co
    complaints complaints May 18, 2011

Contacted by Directv to reconnect, quit Sept. 2010 due to faulty equip & no customer service. After 3 hour call w/salesman, agreed to come back only w/2 stipulations, to record 4 programs at once & that we had 2 TB of shows on separate hard drives from Dish Network we needed to play back. Was put on hold & then confirmed that the DVR's from directv have a USB connector in the back & we could connect & play back. No email confirmation rec'd & upon repeated calls could not get one, nor access acct on line. Confirmed a 2nd time that we would be able to play back our recordings. 5/17 installer came, put him on hold for 2 hours as 1st they didn't send correct equip.& order had to be changed. Installer knew nothing about hard drive playback. He dialed directv & we confirmed w/a woman who put us on hold & said if for some reason it didn't work w/USB, I would be able to connect to my computer & access as I had the ethernet cable run. Installer left, I attempted to connect. It would not. Called tech support, told that anything recorded on Dish Network could not be played back through Directv. Spoke to 5 people during a 3+ hour span, 1st getting rude responses, then confirming we couldn't do what we were promised, & supervisor. Responses were rude, uncaring, not listening. They did confirm that they did have record of the promises to us & would deal w/ those people, but still charge us $21.37 for shipping of wrong equip. 1 day of prorated service, but we called within 1/2 hour & installer had removed Dish Network outside equip.& cut connection cord. We told him we still had Dish connected. Now we had to call Dish & pay a service call to reconnect the damage done by Directv, The verbal contract was broken by lying to us, then invading our privacy & our property by damaging our equip.We had wanted Directv from now on, prefer the channels & formats, but lack of caring leads us to disconnect, fight the fraud, Dish will also fight it, all because we would not be made whole.

david richardson May 11, 2011

i thought i was doing the right thing by unplugging the dvr during a thunderstorm. after the storm i plugged the dvr back in and it would not come on. i called customer service and was told they would send another dvr in 2-5 days, but that would cost me the shipping and handling fee (only 19.99). why am i being charged for trying to protect their euipment? I also mentioned that another dvr in the house was not working right and i had to reset it numerous times and the response was "that happens sometimes, call them back when it will not reset. Why, so i can be billed another shipping and handling fee!! I have been a loyal customer of directv for 5 years and i am getting tired of the run-around and additional fees. I used to recommend this company but not any longer. I also asked since I was going to be without service for these days would my bill be prorated and I will leave that up to you to guess the answer (NO WAY)

James G-E May 10, 2011

can not see my bill on line

e-mail:: [email protected]

• Va
    VA M May 06, 2011

Do not get DIRECTV, if you cancel with them they will go into your account and steal your money with warning. This company will rob you blind with the different fees. To add the customer service is terrible. I called them about deduct 280.00 out my knowledge without my consent and all they could say is that it is in the customer agreement mand the manager deciced that she could not handle the call and decided to hang up in my face. THIS COMPANY SUCK!!!

• Ra
    Raymond Mier May 05, 2011

I have notified them since last year to fix the hook up. They send a service repair guy, it works if I'am lucky a week. I call again and I go through the ring around again. I don't know they don't just change the wire, they change everything else and charge me for a service that's not working. If there were a better service out here I would change in a heart beat. I wish the problem would be fixed once and for all!!!

ANTI_DIRECTTV May 03, 2011

Im a new customer and the day they set me up with services my t.v was up and running for 5 hours and my box was searching for signal since. Friday when I had services and 5 hours later I didnt. Called the tech and the trouble shooting didnt work, she set me up with an appointment for another tech to come out and she told me THURSDAY!!! I TOLD HER, " HELL NO YOU WILL NOT SET ME UP FOR AN APPOINTMENT FOR THURSDAY AND THE SAME DAY YOUR CRAP MESSED UP ON ME! THE SAME IDIOTS THAT CAME OVER HERE AND SCREWED UP NEED TO COME BACK AND FIX IT. SHE SAID OK, SOMEONE FROM THE HOME OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU. 20 MIN. LATER A REP CALLED ME AND SAID SOMEONE WILL THERE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS EXCEPT SUNDAY AND HUNG UP IN MY FACE. (NO BUENO) i CALLED BACK THE NUMBER ON MY CALLER ID AND ASKED HOW DID THE 24 HOURS WORK? TODAY IS fRIDAY AND SATURDAY IS TOMORROW SO DOES THAT MEAN SOMEONE WILL BE THERE TOMORROW? SHE SAID, LIKE I SAID 24-48 HOURS EXCEPT SUNDAY THANK YOUUUUU!!! AND HUNG UP IN MY FACE...AGAIN!!! SATURDAY THEY CALLED AND TOLD ME IT WILL BE TUESDAY!!! i AM TRYING TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT BEFORE IT START. i TOLD THE REPRESENTATIVE i DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU, I HATE MY HUSBAND TALKED ME INTO SWITCHING FROM COMCAST BUT I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICES ANYMORE, THEY TOLD ME YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE REMAINING CONTRACT AND I TOLD THEM I WILL SUE YOU FOR THE BALANCE BECAUSE DIRECT TV DROPPED THE BALL!!! STAY AWAY FROM DIRECT TV...RUN FOR THE FUQQIN HILLS!!!

Maj57 May 02, 2011

I can't believe how horrible the service is with Directv. They require a credit card to open an account. They give ficticious credit of $37 per month the first year so they can jack your rate up by $37 a month after that year. I live in an apartment building which only allows directv. So now I am paying $70 a month for their Choice package. They offered me a cheaper "select" plan over the phonwith crappy stations. That option isn't shown on their website. The website offers email to customer service but it won't send the message. I had Comcast in Minnesota and only paid $40 per month for combined TV and internet service.

• Mo
    MO customer Apr 29, 2011

I have been a customer of DirecTV for many years and have an HD DVR and two additional receivers, and pay in excess of $80.00/month for services and equipment. The HD DVR quit last week, something that happens at least once a year. When the service rep said I needed a new receiver, this time he added that, in order to get the new receiver, I would have to agree to a new two-year service agreement. Since we expect to have to move somewhere in the next 3-6 months, I declined a new service agreement, and am returning the old HD DVR as well as the new one (which was not installed or activated). I am very angry and frustrated that DirecTV has so little regard for its long-time loyal customers that it would do this. As soon as we find out whether we really have to move or not, I will be switching to something else - cable if we move where it is available, and definitely DISH if we find out we can stay where we are. No doubt they will try something else underhanded when we tell them to come and get all their equipment.

Angie a Apr 25, 2011

I had issues with DirecTV as well a few years ago. I wouldnt recommend anyone to subscribe to them.

• Wu
    wurkerby Apr 22, 2011

Oops sorry I meant DISH NETWORKS, I am so pissed I can't type!!!