Direct TV — very poor service and unacceptable contract
I have had direct TV now for about three months and have had one problem after another. I had initially switched from cable to DirectTV because I thought that their high definition service would be superior. Big mistake. Since the time of install I have been through 4 high definition receivers, each one failing for a different reason. When your service goes out with DirectTV your only option is to wait for a replacement box or for a service tech which in my case has taken close to a week each time. My service has been so spotty that I have had to retain my cable so that I have a backup. Talk about spending too much for T.V. service. Now that my experience with these buffoons has soured to the point it has i decided that i had had enough. Unfortunately their two year contract insulates them from having to provide any level of acceptable service at all. Even though my experience has been a nightmare and I have spent countless valuable hours trying to resolve issues they will not offer to terminate my contract no matter how many times I have requested this. I am currently without any service again and I have decided that I am going to bite the bullet and pay the termination fee. I am not litigious person but have considered taking these bullies to court. I can't imagine that I am the only person that has had these issues. I would avoid doing business with this company at all cost. I wish good luck to all those that are in the same boat as me.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - billing dispute
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change