The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct TV — awful company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Shame on Direct TV. After several years of doing business with Direct TV and thousands of dollars in fees for premium service, tivo's etc; I made arrangements to relocate to UT Knowing I would only be in a rental house for 6 to 12 months before finding a permanent residence; Direct TV told me they would suspend my account until I notified them. I was sent a $135 credit on payments made, which I never received. I called them to let them know I was moving and had never received boxes to send the receivers back and requested a pick-up of the boxes and HD tivo's.
I was told if I did not move them to UT and retain their service; I would be charged over $300 dollars for breaking my contract early? This was a total misrepresentation of what I had been told when I transferred their service to our new home in colleyville from a previous residence in Colleyville where i had their service since their inception. After seeing all the bad reviews on [redacted]s; I see this is a standard practice. Stay away from these guys. They mislead and blatantly lie. A terrible way to do business. Shame on Direct TV for shoddy deceptive business practices.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change