Dellverification department

You have my drivers license, bcid, MasterCard, bank statements, last years t4, bc services card, MasterCard bill, pay stubs, 4 pieces of mail with my address on them.
You have all of this front and back all scanned. It wasn't enough so I'm unable to purchase from Dell ever. I rent from family I have nothing and no way of getting any of this in my name.

Ø Major Utility Bill (most recent and compete bill with stub portion)
o Hydro
o Gas
o Water
o Cable
o Telephone (Only land line).Cell Phone and Online bills are not accepted.
Ø Valid Home Insurance Policy
Ø Signed Mortgage Document
Ø Rental Agreement accepted for

You have enough of my id's and documents to start a business, take out a loan at a bank, but a vehicle, finance from asus, finance from origin, finance from ncix, finance from tiger direct, purchase a home
Finance from best buy, get credit cards, get lines of credit. You have enough info for all of these things already. So alas I've come to the conclusion that I don't need anything from dell; your verification department
Is an absolute joke and far too strict. You literally have more id and proof of my address than any of the companies I've financed from. There's no excuse for this. Again thank you for your time but I can definitely say
That after my experience with the verification department I will never deal with the headache that is Dell again. I've never in my life been denied time and time again even with a total of 7 government official documents
And id's and endless amounts of mail and other financial things like my line of credit statement and my MasterCard bill all with my address. I'm done with this, if I really want an Alienware I'll go through best buy. But it
Comes down to the fact that I've had enough to the point that I never want to own an Alienware product. If this is how the verification is I can't imagine what the service is like. Have fun going bankrupt Dell. I would
Rather own an HP from 1996 than deal with anymore of your verification ###. And don't you worry I'll be letting anyone I know that's in the market for a computer to stay away from you too. You have enough of my
Private documents already to be a citizen and start a company in Canada or even commit fraud to your hearts content. Enough is enough. I've read a lot of reviews about you and now I truly see that you are in fact the
Worst company on the planet; I hope you guys stick to bankruptcy with just computers because I can't imagine you in any other industry. Actually lets do it; what would you need to sell a tomato? Three pieces of ID a
Passport and a mortgage agreement? Get real.

Cheers,

• Ve
    VESL Jan 24, 2015

There is NO support, waited on phone 2 times for more than 1.5 hours. Cannot submit online. Have 24X7 contract. Total BS

Debra Feimster Dec 07, 2013

on 11-30-13
    a battery was ordered for my dell- laptop. at this time it was paid for

sarvjeetkumar08 Sep 09, 2012

Sarvjeet kumar, lost of mobile, laptop, money and debit card, complain no. 0018425 which is written in NANDANWAN police station.

joan lombard Jul 31, 2012

i have many issues with this piece of ### company i have a computer 15 months i have issues still not resolve i will continue to fight with u to i die joan lombard 609=335=8395

• Vi
    vinschamp Feb 28, 2012

i got 15 month subscription but my software is expiring in march and i bought my laptop in between feb and march so please extend my subscription ...my email address is [email protected] ...i will also send you my bill scan copy just send me your email address .and my dell laptop service tag no. is 'h1clxp1' ...please reply

• Oh
    OhWowReally Sep 08, 2011

Dude, it's a day late. Chill.

Anoop S Sep 08, 2011

I ordered my DELL laptop on 21st August 2011. They said that it will be delivered latest by 7th September 2011. I am constantly in touch with dell team through e-mail but they are not providing any satisfactoy answer. Many times they don't even reply. I have still not received my laptop neither dell's reply about the expected date of delivery.

• En
    Enlover Mar 21, 2011

I purchased a very expensive Dell computer and was told I would have rebates. I did in fact fill out and mail the rebate forms three times and called Dell for help. By the time I got through it was too late -- the rebates had expired!

I feel ripped off.

• Po
    Poonika Feb 23, 2011

Beware of rebate offers that never come. I mailed off rebate forms and faxed copies. The faxes sent disappeared -- twice.

No one knows anything about it all the same ol' excuses.

• Al
    Alcatrazdan Jan 10, 2011

You do realize the something like this can happen with any manufacturer right as electronic devices are never the same.

• Ar
    arukidding me Jan 10, 2011

Purchased dell laptop in nov 09, 5 months had to replace hardrive. Nooooow, freakin thing is completley gone...Jan 11. Guess you get what you pay for. They want 240$ to fix problem, half of what I payed for it...Seriously... DELL YOU SUCK!!!

Marvin Dec 25, 2010

DEll promised me delivery of a TV by on or before December 23rd. I will not get my TV until December 28th. The customer service center offered no explanation or help and hung up on me 3 times. They also never passed me to a supervisor.

I will never by Dell again. They obviously lied to me to get the sale.

• Uc
    uc8105636 Nov 23, 2010

Is Dell trying to make money by sending out updates to Dell computer users and then trying to charge them when they do not download. I recently was notified that Dell had a new Solution Center update that I tried to download twice with an error message and when I went to the online chat session site I was told I would have to call an 800 number and there would be a charge to fix the download problem. Dell I use to think you were a great company but it looks like you are getting like everyone else with your only goal to maximize corporate profits.

• eatonmc2425 Oct 16, 2010

Since March of 2010 I have had four com. and three new hard drives but I had to go back and use my old emachine because I can not get the to do anything about it!!! I have to refurbusher com.that they sent me but they don't work...They want me to send one back but I refuse until I get a MY MONEY BACK or A NEW COMPUTURE

Dell is hell Sep 21, 2010

I bought a dell laptop last month...but its charger is not working...thats why my laptop is not for my use...it is under warranty but company not giving a better response...i complaints many time but all in bain...i think i did a wolnder mistake when i chosed dell...really very very poor service...same on u a dell...dell becaome hell for customers

• Bp
    bpg60 Sep 14, 2010

By limits, do you mean your contract had expired? I do not know of any company that does support work for free after a contact had expired. When my car warranty expired, I had to pay for parts and labour for repairs.

• Da
    Daniel1960 Aug 19, 2010

Just not as good as it was before . it gone cheap service is next to none .
    unfouturely it took the path of gateway computers now like them I won't buy them or dell. It sorry to said rigth now if dell give me a dell free I would send it back . not need the headaches. I guess I'll try a Apple mac Computer next . And stop sending
    your little coupon deal like your computer mean nothing no value

• Un
    Uniform Jul 23, 2010

I wanted to buy a Dell computer (Vostro Desktop ) without the monitor being offered by Dell. First mistake wanted to buy Dell, second called their help line on Saturday. The guy from Dell said all their sales agents were on training and when pressed said i was free to go and buy from any other manufacturer. The mails escalating the problem is of no use. I think they should rename "DELL" to

"DULL"

• Ry
    Ryioller Jun 21, 2010

I have bought several Dell computers, both for my business and personally. Not again. Dell Canada now has me on its listserv for endless spamming messages. The unsubscribe button has no effect, though I have used it repeatedly. Emails to the company never get a reply.

Any company so inconsiderate of its past customers won't get my business again.

• At
    AtomicFlash May 21, 2010

I dont know what your exact issues are, but this is really good advice. For anyone reading, DON'T buy any computer from a manufacturer. Go through some third party like Best Buy. Then, if you have issues, you can go directly to the store and deal with them.

My specific issue was getting sucked into a 12 month interest free deal with Dell Financial Services. I paid it off in 10 months, and checked it at month 12 to ensure a zero balance still remained. Then two months later I got an overdue notice. They had mysteriously charged me a 10 dollar bill payment fee, which they had not done for the previous nine payments, and then charged me all of the back interest of the purchase. We are talking like 250 dollars, which isn't much, but it was the principle of the thing to me. After FIVE MONTHS of going back and forth (they skillfully pass you between Dell Financial Services and Dell Customer Service so no one takes accountability), I finally got it wiped off when I threatened legal action. Then I had to fight with them a month later when they, after saying they would not, sent a 60 day late payment report to Experian. Check the internet. There are class action lawsuits all over the country against this company. I will never, ever, ever buy from this company again, and recommend no one anywhere deal directly with any manufacturer or get sucked into a interest free deal like I did. Just get a best buy card or something.

• Ne
    Needsomeone May 19, 2010

I ordered an adapter for my laptop from dell . it took one full month to receive it after i have left no means untried to contact them. One full month for delivery of just a laptop charger, too much in the 21st century, especially in a developed country like UK.

• Ou
    Outman May 19, 2010

Bought a Dell computer and it has been nothing but issues with the quality. Not happy with this and want to speak to someone at Dell about a refund. I have used them before and not had this problem but this is unacceptable.

• To
    Toomer May 13, 2010

Wanted to order laptop debit card would not go through. said ok forget it. 3 days later deposited money on debit card. took money and sent laptop. bounced my light bill and car insurance. no lights for xmas or heat. 9 people i talked to and no onewould help. I was told send laptop back and in 30 days they would return my money. Merry Christmas.

• Am
    Amexal May 11, 2010

Purchased a mini notebook for spouses birthday. could not get it to work, had friend try, same problems. called Dell, tech support for over 3 hours. transferred to other department.. over 21 days old, cost minimum $89 to repair. NEVER WORKED !!! no return possible, cost for repair of something new that has never connected to internet. Techs want to delete all info... FINE.. there is and never was any. IDIOTS !!! BACK TO HP FOR ME.

• Ag
    Agremant May 05, 2010

I spent 107 minutes on the phone this mornign with Dell Customer Support. I was disconnected twice and transferred to a busy signal twice. I was in tears and frustrated beyond belief! And as of this writing I still have no resolution from Dell. I could not bring myself to call back today. maybe tomorrow! Save your sanity...do not purhase from Dell!

• Si
    Simko May 03, 2010

Simply a friend, even having paid $200.00 for Dell support, has been getting "help" that is not associated with the real problem. Then Dell refuses to continue help due to limits of the contract. Also, he has had to go to a local store to easilly remedy the problem by installing a sound card update for a meer $29.95.

• Ko
    Komfrote Apr 30, 2010

What a waste of time!!! I barely got out my name, and certainly did not get through explaining my issue, and they transferred me. I must have given my name and information to AT LEAST 7 different agents!! All of which would transfer me, even before I could finish explaining my issue. Something MUST be done. I have never been met with such a lack of professionalism. They should bring these jobs back to Canada and the US!

• Sc
    SCAMARTISTSSTOPPER123 Apr 16, 2010

i wrote a letter to Mr. Michael Dell in Texas..They have outsourced ALL of their service to India. this sucks! my husband is ready to take this computer to mr dell himself!! I would recommend writing a letter to Mr. Dell, type the address on the envelope..type in larger letters, "REQUESTED INFORMATION"..it will get someone's attention..good luck guys!

André de Winter Mar 22, 2010

I ordered some items from DELL, which they unfortunatelay send by Purolator! Bad choice, even though the address hous number was clearly marked as being 84, they delivered it at number 64!
    When I send a package to Germany last year, it ended up in Alabama! It took 4 months to get the package back via UPS, which I had to pay!

• Fu
    Fuze Mar 04, 2010

After being a loyal Dell customer for more than eight years, I finally gave up on Dell. It is incredible how their service has gone down the drain. All one gets now days is a service representative who can never resolve anything. Of course, you have to hold forever on the phone.

I will never ever buy another dell computer or product.

I bought a laptop in the States, since moved to Mexico. Supposedly my international guarantee was valid world-wide, except when I need it, of course.

Every time I ask for a service representative to transfer me to a manager, they are always unavailable.

debra rojas Feb 16, 2010

DELL INSPIRON B 130 laptop is a piece of CRAP! I have had to have them replace Mother-Board no joke 8 times, hard drive 4 times, not to mention keyboard replacement, screen, power source, and now my less than six month old battery won't hold a charge, and get this every time I call DELL: I speak to INDIA, only to be told they have to request my parts to be mailed out to me ( from TX) The Dell Tech told me Dell orders Cheap parts from China and we as customers get what they pay for, only we have to deal with DELL!

I would never EVER recommend DELL to another living soul.

• Be
    beccahorsforth Feb 16, 2010

I got my first dell in nov 09. it lasted two more all failed the same way . then dell promised me a refund only to ship me another pc!! i called the corporate office disconnected three times
    i dont think so..

Ansike Jan 26, 2010

I ordered PSP games on the 12-29-2008 and as of 1-5-2008 I still have not received them. I can not get anyone at Dell to tell me when and if I will receive them. They have already posted to my account and I can not get them removed.

• Th
    thelma3 Jan 19, 2010

I dont even know where to start!!! I have called dell repeatedly and over and over again...they will transfer me to another person I have to tell the whole problem to again. Then they promise to ship my replacment monitor and will call me back. I never hear back from them and its been over 2 months with no new monitor!!! I cannot believe this! NO MORE DELL for ME!!!

• Te
    TedP99 Dec 30, 2009

Ordered a laptop for my wife for Christmas on 11-30-09. Ordered was confirmed for delivery on 12-15-09. Delivery date was slipped to 12-31-09 on Nov 13th. Then slipped again on Nov 22 to Jan 8, 2010. They blame production issues. Hogwash!!! This was supposed to be a surprise Christmas present --- Merry ...Christmas.

• Ob
    Oblivion Nov 06, 2009

I purchased a computer online, took advantage of the credit offer and got confirmation I was aprroved and that my computer would be sent by May 8th. I called Dell asking where my computer was and they told me the order was cancelled. I could reorder but the offer was not available for the computer I ordered anymore. I spent a half hour on the phone and finally got mad and hung up. I will not buy a Dell because of this!

• St
    Stanley67 Sep 19, 2009

I had a perfect credit. One that would have allowed me to get a house if I wanted, but in 2003 I wasn't ready. Now I have a wife and want to get the things needed to start a family and because of the misunderstanding between DELL and my friend I am being attacked with daily phone calls, and the constant sending of letters wanting to collect money. In may of 2003 a friend of mine stopped at my house he was carrying a magazine from Dell. He asked to use my house phone, because at the time he had no personal phone for himself. With my ok he then proceeded to making the phone call to DELL, setting up everything he needed to, but when it came to the delivery address, he was in the moving porocess, so he basically had none to give them.

He asked if they could ship it to my address, and they said ok so he then came to me and once more asked a favor- for me to simply give them my address for them to ship his computer to, and as a friend I did. Only to find out when the computer arrived that the statement not only came to my address, but also that it had my name and information, which they must have retrieved through the house number that was in my name.

I called up DELL when he came to pick up the computer, and they told me to call customer service who would make the necessary changes, but they never did. For over four years I have been trying, and they have the recording to prove so, and yet to this day they will not take it out of my name. My name is being reported to collection, and they have caused a great infringement on my credit. I really don't know what else to do to clear my name. This is a serious cry for help. I would like to expose the unfair acts being made towards my credit and myself, and hopefully put this to an end. It needs to stop now, and until they are exposed it will not, and I guarantee that there are others facinbg the same situations that I am.

So please, if there is any possible way to stop this, I am asking you for help. I made efforts to bring them to court but I can not afford a lawyer, so please help me.

• Ev
    Eve Aug 14, 2009

I ordered a computer from Dell on 5/17. This date was then set back 3 times the last being to 6/26. I talked to a customer service rep after the second delay. This person was obviously a foreigner and a bit hard to understand. All of his answers were canned, like he was reading them. the words were the same every time it was repeated. It was obvious that all he knew was what he was reading on a screen. He said the computer was in such demand that production could not keep up. Very hard to believe but even if true does not explain 3 delays. Is their production projection that bad? Several calls to service center after learning of 3rd delay netted same thing. Service rep and manager could not speak English very well. Read canned answers. You can't talk to anyone who can give you an educated answer. I canceled the order and will never use Dell again.

mansoorlodhi Jun 14, 2009

I totally agree. Dell throughout the world is doing the same. I placed my order in UK and was given a tentative 15 days time and a weeks time for delivery. There is no progress still from the online order status. Please stop buying DELL online unless they do something about the delivery chain.

• Da
    David Pineda Mar 03, 2009

For those of you that have thought about buying a Dell anything. DONT!!!
    Their customer service is terrible. Their products can not be fixed at a reasonable price and they do not sell their parts to repair shops.
    This is the worst decision and experience I have ever had with anything electrical.