Having problems with Epson?

Epson Customer Service Contacts

3-3-5 Owa, Suwa-sh
Nagano
Japan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Epson Customer Service. Initial Epson complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Epson above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Epson. Discuss the issues you have had with Epson and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 15, 2020

Epson — My recent wf-4734 firmware upgrade

Are you guys nuts?? Do you know just how many complaints there are against your products since you upgrade...

Nov 02, 2020

Epson — Printer and ink cartridge

Replace ink (Black) with 212XL, printer keep saying that we need to change Ink cartridge or that it...

Feb 28, 2020

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporation — Corporate customer resolution center

Would you buy a product from this company? Corporate office employee with an attitude identifying themselve...

Dec 25, 2019

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporation — printer l 4150

Gentlemen, greetings. First, I want to apologize for using this route for this statement of mine. After all...

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporationepson expression home xp5100

My printer was working very good with a three party ink which I have use for many years. An update was added to my printer that stopped the use of my ink which had been working before. I request a new computer or a fix to turn this problem around and have never got an answer. This print is less than six months old. I have purchased a different printer for HP. because of poor service from you.

Under MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT U.S. Code Annotated
Title 15 Commerce and Trade
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties
Section 2030
Basically this means that you cannot stop third party ink from working in your (my) printer.
I would like to be reimbursed for this printer and will sent it back to you.

• Updated by johnrblue · Oct 27, 2019

please respond

Oct 21, 2019

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporation — epson dtg surecolor f2000

In Nov 2017, I had purchased the ESPON SureColor F2000 DTG machine to start Tshirt printing startup for about...

Jun 21, 2019

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporation — l4160 ink tank printer

Please spend an amount of Rs. 16000+ only for Epson L4160 only if you are ready to face the below...

Apr 10, 2019

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporation — passbook printer repair

We have registered a complaint with complaint no.5935567 on 04/04/2019.Your customer care person told u...

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporationlack of support on epson.com

if you would quit erasing my typing i might get this done.
    i need to change my charge card info, , or address, or whatever your computer wants so I can BUY INK
    I changed my address at my bank
    I changed it at the post office
    i changed it everywhere i can reach
    except on your web site
    There is no link to update personal info, only name and email address.
    That is a useless page!

Where can i update my change card number?

Where can i update my address?

I m sure that i am not the only one looking

Where can i go to correct information i find that is in error?

Epsonxp 352 printer

Over the years I have always used epson printersm, until now, I recently purchased a n epson printerexpression xp 352.
      It will not accept any heavy paper no matter what settings I use.
      Can you please tell me why, and dont give me ant information on settings I have tried them all, thank you, peter.

P.S. A replacement printer is what I need, I will pay the differance if the new one is more expensive.

Epsonscanner support l355

Despite three 'chats' and trying different drivers my L355 scanner does not work following recent W10 upgrade. It seems TWAIN no longer supported but the Epson driver does not work either.
        W10 x 64 Build 17134
        I need this scanner but can only get it to work with a thrid party software - Vuescan - which leaves a watermark.

Your help would be appreciated. I have used Epson for over 30 years without problems.

Epsontwain drivers in windows 10 lost

Despite three 'chat' your tech people (who all tried the same 'solution' were not able to get my Epson L355 scanner to work. I can get it to work using a 3rd party Vuescanx64 software but lose all the Epson functionality. According to my research on the web this is because TWAIN is no longer supported under this build W10 V1803 15.5.18 OS build 17134.590.

Is there anything more I can do? I have two Epson scanners the other is a V300 photo - it does work.

The L355 starts with a splash screen for Epson but then seems to be unable to open a full screen. Very dissapointing having used Epson products for the past 40 years!

Epsonepson xp 640 printer

Hello,
            Your god-damned printer cannot recognize a thick sheet for address labels. It keeps coming up as a CD/DVD printing. Your engineers are imbeciles for this design. Nobody prints on a CD/DVD anymore. No setting or FAQ or other assistance has helped.

Congratulations on losing a customer over a sheet of unprinted address labels.

I am going back to HP and never looking back.

Epsonepson expression home xp-330 small in one

I purchased this printer quite some time ago . first thing said I needed new ink ?. I got new ink still says I need new ink. and on and on and on. I have yet to print a single page of anything!!!. have spent more replacing ink than I paid for the stupid printer. have never printed a single picture. my son got it to print 1 page trying to get it going but no black of course. if it was just me I could see I may be having an issue but my son has a masters degree and said its a piece of junk and never buy Epson again. thanks a lot. JoAnn Pihl

Dec 29, 2018

Epson — xp 830 printer

I recently purchasing this printer & with the original software I had a wide range of ink cartridges to...

Epsonxp 340

Brought ur machine less then a year ago changed ink cartridge using ur brand and bam printer wont print in black . Last printer I had was a different brand and lasted years so I didnt keep receipt . Ur printer less then a year . Another 20 bucks on ur ink and ur machine is faulty . Great job . Single parent small income and have to buy a new printer for my study . No food for mother next week . Thanks for a horrible printer .

Dec 01, 2018

Epson — xp-640

what is wrong with you people why do you make a printer that won't print B&W when one of the color cartridge...

Epsonall-in-one printers

How about a no star rating?
                  In April of 2018 our original Epson printer (WF4600+) series quit printing.
                  After several calls and being place on hold, the customer service rep said they would replace to unit, but could not use the same model, leaving us with over $200 in unusable ink.
                  The unit Epson sent us required us buying more ink. 7 months later (Nov 2018) the new model showed a scanned error. I called Epson, at first by chat (5minute)s, then by direct telephone (another 15 minutes wasted waited for the answer) where I was told my printer was out of warranty 7 months after Epson replaced the unit. We had approximately $200 in ink cartridges in stock we had purchased for the WF-4730.
                  I sked to speak with the supervisor, and was put on hold again. 25 minutes later, I was put through to the supervisor and told there was nothing they could do and I could buy a new unit for 15% discount. I then asked to be put through to Epson complaint department. Another 15 minute wait and the complaint department told me there was nothing the company could do to replace the faulty replacement printer. Once again I was told I could purchase a new All-In-One and they would throw in a free set of standard ink cartridges.
                  Bottom line, twice within 7 months our Epson All-In-Ones failed and we were left hanging with over $400 worth of Epson Ink Cartridges.
                  I will never purchase an Epson product again. Their answer was completely unacceptable to me!

• Au
                      Aurag Singha Nov 10, 2018

Hey! it's a great deal...thanks for sharing to us. For any problem regarding to Canon Printer. http://printertechsupportnumbers.com/blog/how-to-fix-canon-printer-offline-error/

Epsonepson printer l555

Very worst service I've ever seen.I'm using epson l555 printer there's an paper pickup problem so that I contacted local authorized epson service center, and i requested on-site service after one day the service person came and he's changed some 2 spare+service charge totally charged rupees Rs.1250.After servicing printing only working fine but Xerox cannot work, and shows error like scanner error see your documentation, i complaint regarding that from last one week still now no one response, no one not get answering my call.very very very very worst customer service...

Service center Address:-
                    512 Angammal Colony, Behind New Busstand, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636009
                    [protected]

• Updated by Mullai Vendhan · Sep 05, 2018

Don't buy epson product...Now ini tank system available on canon printers pls go with canon and hp

Epson / Seiko Epson Corporationepson printer l380 no. x2q5302749

Epson printer L380 No. X2Q5302749. Purchased 1 Feb 2018. Installed 2 Feb 2018. Worked well up to 23 Aug 2018. After that not printing anything colour or Gray. Only scanning is being done. It's ln warranty period. Pl. Ask the local help centre to make it working. I have consultant the local help centre but it's advised me to lodge a complaint on line. Please make the local help centre to look into the matter and do needful. Pleases solve the problem as soon as possible.