Dell Computersthey have riped me off to no end

i bought two computers from dell. a desk top and a lab top.i im in dept to dell for a lot of money. just resently i bought 8hundred and 35 more dollars worth of insurance of protection. and help with any thing going wrong with my computers. and dell told me this will cover all of my computers. not to worry i have 24 7 days aweek tec support. wrong liers. called them be cause i was having trouble getting microsoft home office in my dest top they told me they would have to charge me for the help and that it was a soft ware problem and i need to buy soft ware protecsion. after i just bought 8 hunderd and 35 dollars worth of tec support. and i ask them when i bought this im not going to have to buy any thing else this is it im not going to have to spend any more money. i have the sales person from dell assured me over and over . becuse i have been riped of like this be for from another company when i spent 400 dollars on insurance at this company and never got help from them either. and when i ask to talk to some one in charge dell puts me on hold and never comes back to the phone. or they just cut me off. or just keep sending me to diffrent places. dell is arip off . NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY ANY THING FROM DELL. THE SOFT WARE PROCTION WAS GOING TO COST ME A EXTRA 300.00 DOLLARS . SO FAR IM IN DEPT TO DELL FOR 5000.00 they realy put me back now that my husband lost his job and i work in a cotton mill.wish they had these computer stuck where the sun dont shine.i dont see how the people that work for dell sleep at night. knowing they are riping off poor working people who trust a amercia company. there moto is red white and do you america.get theres and mine to. i get it now i work for dell i pay them every month for nothing! just like the rest of the big companys take your tax money and your hard earned money so they can live high and go on long vactions and buy big cars. so to night while we are eating beans. i hope those people from dell bless that steak i payed for be for they eat it.be cause i will pray for this company to improve the level of hireing they do.so that honest hard working amercians can feel good a bout one company in the U SA that is about the people and how we should be treated. i did not cuss or get mad at the people who work for dells rip off department. be cause god will deal with liers my bible tells me so. and i do beleave in one higher in command than dell.

Joanie Bishop Aug 27, 2012

I am so sorry for all that you went through with Dell. You are right, there is a higher power they will have to answer to. The Bible says that all will reap what they sow -- it is a universal law. They have a lot to answer for. I wish someone from Dell would read all the heart wrenching complaints that are out there on the web. Dell's headquarters is located at 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas 78682. I would suggest you go on the internet to send a complaint to: Better Business Bureau, Round Rock, Texas. The problem is that no one seems to know where to send their written complaints where it will make a difference. I know there are thousands of people with serious complaints that don't know where to turn. If every one of them sent a letter to the Better Business Bureau, I'll bet it would make a difference. The game that Dell's Customer Service plays is to wear people out so they just give up. I encourage you to reach as many people as possible to inform them: write to the Better Business Bureau.