Dairy Queensex at work

Why is it that alot of people are getting fired from smith dairy queens in texas, but when it comes to complaining about two employees (one is a shift leader!) having sex in the restrooms, behind the dumpster in the storage building, wherever.. no one really listens?? I have to say I work there, and i'm sick of this situation and so is everyone else that works there, it all happens after we're closed, well 99% of the time it happens then, you can call corp. office til youre blue in the face, I need to sit and write out what goes on and send it so it's up in their face! where can an email be sent???

~sick of the bull-s*[email protected]

Jaimem73 May 28, 2017

Which Dairy Queen?

• Cr
    crazyconsumer Aug 22, 2009

Are they Hiring??

magicman Apr 28, 2009

Are you a little jealous that maybe you are not getting any of the sexual action going on after the place closes up ?

• Ha
    Harry_butkrak Mar 22, 2009

Sometimes when Im sad I scrape my balls with a cheese grater until they are red and chaffed. Then I rub salt and gas on them. It burns so bad I soon forget about my other problems.