Menu

S
Author of the complaint
4:10 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Why is it that alot of people are getting fired from smith dairy queens in texas, but when it comes to complaining about two employees (one is a shift leader!) having sex in the restrooms, behind the dumpster in the storage building, wherever.. no one really listens? I have to say I work there, and i'm sick of this situation and so is everyone else that works there, it all happens after we're closed, well 99% of the time it happens then, you can call corp. office til youre blue in the face, I need to sit and write out what goes on and send it so it's up in their face! where can an email be sent?

~sick of the bull-s*[email protected]

Helpful? 0 0

Aug 22, 2009 4:10 am

Are they Hiring?

M
Apr 28, 2009 4:10 am

Are you a little jealous that maybe you are not getting any of the sexual action going on after the place closes up ?

H
Mar 22, 2009 4:10 am

Sometimes when Im sad I scrape my balls with a cheese grater until they are red and chaffed. Then I rub salt and gas on them. It burns so bad I soon forget about my other problems.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

852 complaints