Dairy Queen — food poisoning
Well to put it frankly I will never ever go to Dairy Queen again! I went out to lunch with my fiancee and our son for lunch at around 1pm and I ordered a classic burger with fries and a root beer and my fiancee order a flamethrower with fries and pepsi. My burger was severely dry to start with. At this point it is 12:19am and I am sitting here with a bucket trying my best not to puke my guts up and my fiancee at this point doesn't feel all that well either. Luckily we didn't order a burger for my son and I checked his chicken fingers to make sure their done all the way (because most of the time it's little 16 year olds working the grill and don't care about what they serve) which I always do anywhere I go.Also I worked at a Dairy Queen for 2 months on the grill and the manager didn't want me throwing burgers out of the warmer too soon, so be warned, the burger may look cooked but it doesn't mean it's always good.Most disgusting place ever!