Dairy Queen β€” crispy crunch blizzard

X

Very upset that the blizzard that I've been enjoying for years has been yanked off the menu. I hope the company reconsiders removing it as an option to order as it was always something I looked forward to in the summer. I don't know what the point of discontinuing a flavor is anyways if people are buying the Blizzard this just seems to disappoint some of your clientele which I'm sure isn't good for business.

• Gr
    GregHi Apr 20, 2019

crispy crunch blizzard was the only reason I ever went to dairy queen. I tried the reese pieces one but not even close to the same.

• Ga
    Gale Ottoson Jan 09, 2019

I just want too let you know of mine and 100s of others I know that are extremely disappointed in the discontinuation of the CRISPY CRUNCH BLIZZARD. That was one of the original flavour. My spouse and I have now started boycotting Dairy Queen and so have others we know due to this happening πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

Grs