Dairy Queen — give us a fricken break!
I really need to get this off my chest.
I am so sick of customers complaining! Mistakes happen. # happens, and sometimes we can't do anything about it. Deal with it people! Do you think we wake up every morning thinking "I will deliberately make sure that I make a customer's day a living hell and mess up their order on purpose?" of course not!
I've been working at dq for a while now, and it pisses me off when someone complains that we didn't put anything in their blizzard, or that the shape of the ice cream does not look right. You're only going to ruin the shape anyway with your fricken mouth! I find it annoying when people ask how much calories, fat, cholestrol, etc is in our ice cream, and then get mad at us for telling them the truth. You should all know that when you go out to any fast food restaurant, there is bound to be tons of calories, sodium, etc in their food!
I just hate the people that complains about the littlest things. Reading this site, I read a complaint about one single broken highchair at mcdonalds, and they are demanding free food. Over a effing high chair??? Did they even bother to tell the people working there that it was broken? Maybe it had broken that very day, and the employees just didn't know yet! Did they consider that?? Probably not.
Let me be clear here though. I have had bad customer service before, but I do not make it a goal to tell of the employers and make them give me something free. You think i'm a wimp? Think again. Maybe I actually considered what it was like in their shoes? Have any of you who have had bad service even considered being in the other's shoes?
Not to say that every customer that complains is stupid, but once you get to experience working customer service, you'll understand what goes on behind the scenes.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note.
- Dairy Queen - crispy crunch blizzard
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food