Dairy Queen / Milk Shaketerrible experience!

K

I ordered 2 milk shakes. I seen the clerk go to the water picket and put water in my shakes. When he gave them to me, i asked him why he put water in my milk shakes? He replied, we are out of milk. I told him he will never see me here at this store again. This is a very poor practice. I will pass this on to all my friends, unless this is resolved.

• St
    stevelexus Sep 15, 2011

I don't believe you listen very well or you do not grasp what you read. I never said I had one bad experience. Yes, I am a racist and care less what you say.

• Mj
    Mj1Sd May 16, 2011

That is a very biased, racist and ignorant remark that you made. Just because you had a bad experience with ONE of the DQ owned by a foreigner, it doesn't mean that all other DQs owned by foreigners are the same!! I live by a DQ that is owned by a middle eastern and quite frankly they are expectional and sanitary. Ignorant people these days...

• St
    steve bakatsas Nov 22, 2008

I live in the Atlanta Georgia area and almost ALL of the Dairy Queens around Marietta and South Atlanta area are run by Indian (India) people. These restauarants are nasty and unsanitary. The rest rooms are unclean and unsafe food practices are firmly in place by these Dairy Queens owned by Indians or Middle Easterners. This does not apply to American owned Dairy Queens. The Dairy Queens in Tennessee, Iowa or Kentucky are clean and the food is outstanding. 99% are American owned and very clean. DO NOT patrionage any foreign owned Dairy Queens, unless you are willing to get very ill.

John Vangelis Aug 07, 2008

I had a Dairy Queen chocolate milkshake last night with my friends. I noticed a different taste from the usual, but not bad. A couple hours later I arrived at home and went straight to bed. I got up at midnight with a terrible headache and nausea. I vomited all the milkshake. Aparently the milk was in bad conditions. I'm not allergic to lactose but I can't tolerate any kind of spoiled dairy product.