CVSsertraline

L Jun 10, 2019

Cvs increased my prescription for sertraline for 50mg to 100 mg. My psychiatrist and my primary care doctor did not increase my medicine. Cvs pharmacy told my primary care doctor that cvs gave me 50 mg sertraline. The bottle label says 50 mg but when I took the bottle to the pharmacy the pharmacist said the pill was 100 mg and that I switched bottles. But the date on the present sertraline bottle is May 28. I couldn't have switched bottles because the date was just 13 days ago.