CVS Pharmacyvaccine

R

Dear CVS:

I got a flu shot from CVS Pharmacy this Thursday around 6:30 pm. The Pharmacist who administrated the vaccine used a small alcohol pad. He took the wipe and made 1 narrow small swipe with the alcohol pad used on my left deltoid. Then he removed both of his hands (for a minute) away from my shoulder and then he gave me the vaccine in my shoulder.

I don't see how he was able to find the spot where he swiped my shoulder with the alcohol pad before he injected the vaccine. I know that the staph bacteria on the skin should not get into the skin. One reason alcohol pads are used is to prevent bateria from getting into the skin that could cause blood poisoning or inflammation of the heart lining before a injection. The pharmacist told me he could see where the wet swipe mark was so he could inject the vaccine. I don't think he injected me where he swiped the alcohol pad. Is this proper protocol to inject a vaccine? Please get to the bottom of this matter.

Sincerely
Roxanne Hatchett
[protected]@gmail.com

I am attaching a lawsuit which I filed a while ago. This will give you the explanation that I believe is the reason for the pharmacist act.

CVS Pharmacy Location (Main/Levita)

480 S. Main

Orange, California

• Mi
    midnightangel6660 Sep 22, 2012

as a ret R.N what he did was well within the norm.

• Um
    umbgva Sep 22, 2012

Looks like brenda is the queen troll of this site.

• Jt
    jtimme3 Jun 08, 2013

wow..anything for a buck...ever get stung by a bee or get a splinter? Did you make sure to wipe with an alcohol pad before that happened. This is the exact reason the rest of the world hates americans...