CVS Pharmacypharmacy manager

J

On Wednesday 7/5/2017 at approximately 4pm, I had a very bad experience with the pharmacy manager by the name of Donna Gilmer who works at the LR AR location on Geyer Springs Rd. I called to get a doctor's name changed on some medication. Things went wrong when I told her that it was the fault of CVS because the incorrect doctor's name is on some of my medication. This means that you are sending refill requests to the wrong doctor. This has been occurring for months even after I have asked you several times to change it. Instead of trying to explain how CVS was not at fault, she became argumentative. I told her it was not that serious but I just need the problem fixed but she proceeded to tell me that it was serious to her because she would have to do an incident report. As a customer I don't care what report has to be filled out, I want the problem resolved. She was very rude and unprofessional. When I told her that she was being loud and unprofessional the conversation came to an abrupt end because she hung up on me. Wow, amazing customer service you have provided!
She did not handle the situation with the respect that I deserve as a customer and as far as I know my problem still exists. As an Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield member, I will also make a complaint with my insurance company against CVS as a pharmaceutical provider if nothing is done about this incident.