Whirlpool India / non recognition of extended service plan & subsequently charging for repair

1 D2/2 Indian Oil Nagar, ward-10A, Gandhidham-370201GANDHIDHAM GUJARAT370201, United States Review updated:
Phone: 09427567314

I have purchased whirlpool washing machine 6th Sense, Model no.7230 on 07.04.04 bearing sl. no.INB[protected] from Pramanik Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Haldia Township Haldia-721607 . It has 2 years warranty plan, i have also taken 3 years additional peace of mind service plan so in totality 5 years warranty plan which will be valid upto 06.04.09. But at Gandhidham Authorised service centre has charged me Rs2400/- for repair on 19.01.09 & not recognizing 3 years Additional peace of mind plan Reg. Form no. CPO4, sl no. 157244 issued at Haldia. kidly help me so that my 3 years additional peace of plan may be recognised at Gandhidham service centre & i could get back repair charges .

My email id
vijay jain@iocl.co.in

Comments

• Po
      5th of Jul, 2009

Whirlpool Washing Machine

I had registered a complaint with the customer care on 27th June 2009. One if the service engineers from Bangalore visited after 2 days and informed that some parts have to be replaced and some other engineer would visit. Since then, till date I have been calling almost everybody at your customer care and at your Bangalore office. The response from everybody is very very poor. I escalated the issue to one Mr.Anand who the the team leader. He had assured me that he would call back and ensure that the call is attended. He neither called nor any development took place.

I even called the Branch Manager at your Bangalore office (Mr.Ashwin). He again assured me and later started avoiding my calls. He I called him several times and he does not receive my calls.

With this washing machine being faulty, it has been a real convinience to us at our home. We have completely lost faith in Whirlpool products. This is really very disappointing to mention that Whirlpool's services and the response is so very poor.

Regards,
    Santosh Kalmath
    Bangalore
    Mob: 0-9980128878

• Nm
      17th of Jul, 2009

ALL Whirlpool products are most horrible in market…Beware.
    There sales after service is worst. They hire cheep technician to serve people.
    Choose other one who provides a good service after sale.

• Na
      30th of Oct, 2011

I'm Nareshbhai (9998212853) from Ahmedabad Gujarat.

I've purchased Whirlpool refrigerator F410 Proton Dlx -Duet Black on 11-May-2011. Within 5 months the product has issues with cooling so we reported a complaint on 21-Oct-2011 at the shop: SHREEJI ELECTRONICS & SERVICE STATION (U9, Shiromani Complex, Opp. Ocean Park, Nehrunagar, Ahmedabad-15, Ph: 079 2674 3275)

A service person came the next day who opened the compressor and confirmed that its faulty and shutdown the whole refrigerator making the problem worst for our home. Since that day we’ve only be fooled by various Whirlpool authorities. They’ve committed to replace the compressor, replace the product, provide a standby refrigerator, etc…

But till date there has been no resolution of this dispute and we’re suffering for our daily needs and bearing the distortion of frozen food. None of the following contacts will attend the phone:
    ----------------------
    9624000685 – Mr.Raju (shop owner)
    92275000789 – Mr. Satish