Whirlpool / no response from service centre in hyderabad
we had bought a whirlpool fridge 3 years back from a dealer in hyderabad, now after three years a very delicate and essential part of the fridge on which the funcioning of it depends has suddenly stoped working i.e the PCB of the fridge. we had called the service centre in hyderabad ,they registered the compalint and send there service man. when the person came for inspection the first thing he asked was if we pay him Rs.280 as inspection charges then he would carry out the inspection, we agreed to it then he started taking his tools out and just looking at the pcb in a minute or two he said it is not possible to repair ,you need to replace it, and it would cost Rs.2800. we were shocked how could such an important part of the fridge can spoil in 3 years though the fridge was equipped with a good stabilizer and it cant be repaired .Moreover, he says the company does not have this part with it now they have to import it from some other country. so how can a company like whirlpool manufacture products that cannot be repaired but replaced and the consumers need to bear such heavy amounts for this.
And now we are keeping on making calls to the service centre and there response is "it will take more 5 days".
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - kitchenaid refrigerator
- Whirlpool Corporation - range
- Whirlpool Corporation - cabrio 5 3 washer high efficiency top load washer with steam cycle
- Whirlpool Corporation - dry machine ref# 7723566124