Whirlpool 190 L Elite Refrigerator / poor servicing

India Review updated:
My refrigetor's end cap (Bottom) was broken as a result, the door is coming out. I have lodged a complain to Service center at Burdwan, Ms. Govind refrigerator (Ph: [protected]) personally on 02.06.07. The agent assured me the technician will service on the same day in the evening. I cancelled all my program for this. The technician din not came. Sunday was holiday. I again informed through my ph several times on Monday the 04.06.07, like the previous day the agent again assured as he failed to send the technician the man will arrive positively within the evening, and i again cancelled all my programs to stay at my house. But none arrived. So if this is the service of a reputed company like Whirlpool where we should go to get the solution. I think every conscious customer should know about this matter so that they are not deceived but the multinational company like whirlpool. What i got from them a large amount of unnecessary telephone bill, tension, unnecessary harassment. More over presently i am thinking whether is it their policy to sell a new refrigerator by creating artificial servicing problem, so that the party bound to buy a new one discarding the old. Mine was not too old its hardly of 6 yrs old.

N  4th of Jun, 2007 by

Whirlpool 190 L Elite Refrigerator - No response from customer service

My refrigerator Elite 190 L model of Whirlpool end cap of door (Cherry color) is broken i am complaining to Durgapur as well as at Burdwan West Bengal India for last 15 days. But they have not yet responded so far. Very poor service!

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation