Walmart Picture Me Portrait Studio In Woodwar OK / not reciving my pictures when said I would

Woodward, OK, US Review updated:

I had my daughters 15 month pictures takin in august and i just recived all my pictures on friday november 2. i have a smiles reward card and they did not give me any of the rewards from that when they were takin!!When i picked up my bundle of pictures the first time it had been a month after they were taken!! I am now fixing to have her 18 month pictures taken and i will not be going back there to have them takin! I also will not be telling my friends to take thier children there! I think its rediculous that i had to wait so long to recieve my pictures with no explination of why or anything! This is the second time this has happened to me at this exstablishment and will be the last!!

A very unhappy mother!!
Amanda Boggs

Comments

• Av
      Nov 05, 2012

I don't know and I don't care. One of my friends mother's told me that she had a good experience there and I told her that I would call CPS on her and claim she beats her children if I find out she has her pictures taken there. She told me she does not do this, I told her I know but I have some friends working for CPS so they will believe me over her and if she takes her pictures there we can no longer be friends.