Walmart / bad customer service

1 930 Mount Prospect PlazaMount Prospect, IL, United States Review updated:

This is a complaint about "Moo-no" (spelling?) in the pharmacy department. She was "in charge" of the pharmacy on July 15, 2008 from about 4pm on. I went to the pharmacy at 6pm when they said the prescription would be ready. Someone in the pharmacy had called the doctor to clarify comething, but Moo-no was literally screaming from somewhere in the back that she had to talk to the doctor herself or she wouldn't let it go. So I asked for the other prescription, stating I'd pick up the one in question later. Paul, Mouno's assistant, refused to give me the other prescription, and wouldn't say why. He appeared to be scared to death of Moo-no. She continued to scream at her employees and at least one other customer, while I and all the other customers looked on. Many said they'd not be returning to this store pharmacy. She was not wearing a name tag, and when I asked her name, she started shouting at me again, and yelling an 800 #. I waited an additional 45 minutes and witnessed still more customers getting yelled at by Moo-no as well. I certainly will take my pharmacy business elsewhere. Moo-no is a disgrace.

Va

Comments

• De
      29th of Nov, 2008

On November 22, 2008 I Delicia Crockett, was shopping at the blytheville Walmart I went to go check out, When two walmart associate rushed up to my face, One of the Employee was named Donna Blair, csm... Donna start to comfront me about a statement, that I Made, I with my two children told Donna to go on this was not the place or the time for this. She continue, stared cussing, I again tell her three times to get out of my face. Yes I did Hit her, When the fight was broke up, she was swinging Keys... Well I Was Told by the store manager that his employee did nothing wrong, but I Was not welcome back in the store. I feel yes my part in the cituation was wrong, But his emplooyee also played awrong part. Neither emplooye was terminated, suspended. was in work after the fact. But I the customer cant return to the store. Please respond.