Walmart Moneycard - Visa / I cannot get it activated
My daughter and son-in law purchased a Walmart Money Card (Visa) in December of 2008 as a gift to my husband and myself. The Walmart cashier did not tell them that the store redeipt was necessary in order to activate the card. The receipt was discarded and now I cannot activate the card.
To those at Walmart $50.00 may not be much, but to me it is too much to throw away.
The card was purchased at a Walmart in Austin, Minnesota.
Please help me get this card activated.
Barbara H. Jones
More Walmart Moneycard - Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch