Walmart / walmart site to store program
We Ordered a TV Stand from Walmart and chose the site to store option. We went to pick it up when we recieved notification that the item has arrived at the store.
The staff brought out one box and said that was it. However, when we were got home, we realized there was a sticker on the box that revealed the TV stand came in 2 boxes instead of one.
So we returned to the store to hopefully get second box. Apparently, the second box was not shipped and was told it was our fault even though we pre paid for the item prior to picking the first box up.
Walmart store manager and staff were not help and were not to sharp to deal with the situation
Definitely, will steer away from Walmart in the future. Its worth it to pay a few bucks extra for customer service.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - walmart.com customer service
- Walmart Stores - black and decker drill driver bdcde120c 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend. 
- Walmart Stores - greeter/shoplift accuser
- Walmart Stores - ordered online. your distribution center delivered my package to wrong address