Walmart — walmart site to store program
We Ordered a TV Stand from Walmart and chose the site to store option. We went to pick it up when we recieved notification that the item has arrived at the store.
The staff brought out one box and said that was it. However, when we were got home, we realized there was a sticker on the box that revealed the TV stand came in 2 boxes instead of one.
So we returned to the store to hopefully get second box. Apparently, the second box was not shipped and was told it was our fault even though we pre paid for the item prior to picking the first box up.
Walmart store manager and staff were not help and were not to sharp to deal with the situation
Definitely, will steer away from Walmart in the future. Its worth it to pay a few bucks extra for customer service.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!