Walgreens / pharmacy services
Terrible customer service by one of counter staff. While sarah was politely trying to help solve a problem with new medicare part d problem another counter worker walks past and tells her that walgreens doesn't have a contract with anthem blue cross ppo and I should go to safeway pharmacy. I know this to be false and she also ignores him and the problem is solved after calls to anthem.
Today I call to verify that meds delayed under a workers comp claim have come in. Same guy answers and tells me it's not covered and I have to use part d with big co-pay. I point out to him that I have been getting same meds for 3 years every 30 days under this workers comp claim. He denies it and says there is no claim. After discussion he changes story to I have to get w/c approval each time. Not true for last 3 years. If it goes beyond pulling a bag out of a box this guy is lost yet he is a long term staffer.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - I was a prior walgreens employee 
- Walgreens - photo dept
- Walgreens - cashier mistreat customer 
- Walgreens - pharmacy service/staff
- Walgreens - present identification