Walgreens / medication available
I have been using Walgreens Pharmacy at 1860 Veterans Memorial Highway, Islandia NY for the past eight months. Over the last three or four months, when I bring in the prescriptions to be filled, the medication is not available. I find myself going to two different pharmacies to get the medication meeded. The medication I am referreing to is Mylan Fentanyl Transdermal System 50 mcg/hr, morphine sulfate cr 15 mg and 30mg. I have spoken to the people at the store, however, I am not seeing any results.
I switched from CVS to Walgreens because they assured me I would not have this problem, (I had the same problem at CVS) but apparently that was untrue - if possible please try to correct this situation.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time