Wal - Mart Pharmacy / I believe this is the most difficult place to fill medicine
The employees at the Goose Creek, SC Wal-Mart Pharmacy are the most ridiculous people I have ever had to deal with. I went to the pharmacy on Friday evening to get my (controlled substance) prescription filled but the doctor had forgotten to date it, so needless to say, I was not able to have it filled and was told to take it back to the doctor’s office to get a date written on it. I work 60 hour weeks and so was not able to get back to the doctor’s office (30 miles from my house) until Tuesday, at which point I asked them to change the prescription a little (because the original was too expensive) and to be sure it was dated. I had my fiancé take the prescription to the pharmacy for me because I was not feeling well. He called to inform me that they would not fill the prescription because the date was written in a different handwriting than the medicine. What nonsense. I called the pharmacy, given I was agitated but who wouldn’t be, and spoke with the pharmacy manager. She told me that they had to call to have the prescription confirmed because of the difference in the handwriting, which means that I will have to take more time out of yet another day to go back to the store again to try to pick the prescription up. I asked her if it was unusual practice for a doctor to write a prescription and the nurse to then fill in the remaining pieces, she would not answer me. I asked for her name so that I could place a formal complaint, she refused to tell me anything except that her first name was Erin and that whoever I complained to would know who she is, how very presumptuous of her. I will never go to this pharmacy again, after tomorrow when I go to pick up my prescription after they confirm that the doctor’s office was the one to fill in the date on a totally new prescription and confirm that they wasted my time. I will be placing a formal complaint in person, on any online forum and I am hesitant to go to any other Wal-Mart pharmacy after this experience.
More Wal - Mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks