Walmartdon't shop at wallmart!

M Review updated:

I purchased a CarFreshener air freshener for my truck. It reacted with my dashboard and caused damage to my truck. I also remember being sick and having to go to the doctor.

I contacted Wal-Mart. They referred me to their 'arbitrator'.

The 'arbitrator' referred me to CarFrehener.

CarFreshener refereed me to Liberty Mutual, their insurer.

A spanish-speaking lady from Liberty Mutual was very rude to me. When I told her that I would rather not give her my social security number, she refused to process the claim.

Wal-Mart, the store where I originally had purchased the CarFreshener has done absolutely nothing and the store manager refuses to return my repeated phone calls.

Wal-Mart's slogan needs to be changed from 'Satisfaction Guaranteed' to 'Buyer Beware'.

DON'T SHOP AT WAL-MART!!!

• Updated by t0mmyb0y · Mar 23, 2017

Lines are too long

• Updated by Sally horner · Dec 08, 2017

I did not receive my package. I really now feel that I am getting a run around. I can't get through on the phone now I can get through here.

• Updated by Tim Church · May 26, 2018

I have already sent in my license a copy of my license front and back my case number is 15311364. I have been calling the number on the back of my money card but I cannot get any satisfaction and I have called Green Dot Corporation also but I can't get I can't talk to a real person I need somebody to call me at: 5185215323, ty

• Updated by Noelia Rios · Sep 05, 2018

Its me again will i get my replaced refund check u told me i will get for the one i mailed that didn't go through the amount of $16.67

• Updated by Noelia Rios · Sep 05, 2018

Its me again i mailed the refund check u told me to send why because it didn't go through and u also said that i will get another one the amount is $16.67

• Updated by Andb · Jan 20, 2019

Same complaint every day

• Updated by Andb · Jan 20, 2019

Please stop interrupting! On my computer!!!

• Updated by Paula Boudloche · Dec 13, 2019

went with my daughter to buy 34 bikes for her head start class no one would assist us. so we put the bike on a palate our self. no one would bring us a palate jack. while waiting a lady walked up and insided she wanted bikes off our palate . she began to argue with us. she called the police on us and walked us out the building. how in barist we where. now we have to go to academy for bikes they don't have enough for us. not sure what is next. we brought the check back to the lawyer that were going to buy the bikes for us. his secretary has taken over trying to fined us enough bikes before our xmas party.

really up set customer!!
    this was the walmart on martin luther king blvd. in houma, la.

• Ka
    Karen McGrath Aug 25, 2006

I was just looking up the company's email to complain that they do not emphasize enough that the little tree should "Hang freely! Keep off any surface." It should be in large letters on the front. Most people with half a brain would not think they needed directions for something as simple as a hanging air freshener. Well, the stupid people win this time, after reading the directions they will see the warning. The paint is peeling off my door which I hung it on. Good luck!

• Co
    corey blake Nov 17, 2006

On October 23, 2006 I regretfully visited my local Walmart (Store # 0417 in Sulphur Springs, TX.) While I was at Walmart I witnessed something I think no other human being should ever have to witness. As I was making my way to the lawn and garden area to find a bingo prize for a local Halloween carnival a very faint voice caught my attention. I heard one of the employees on a walkie-talkie saying "operator, emergency" over and over. I immediately turned to see an elderly woman lying on the floor completely motionless. The first though that went through my head was oh my God I am looking at a dead woman laying right here in the aisle. The following chain of events brought my level of anger to the highest it has ever been as long as I can recall. I immediately went up to the employee and asked her if I could go for help, and she replied someone was already on the way. After about two minutes of watching the woman helplessly lie on the floor (the employee would not allow me to see if she was alright) a man came leisurely walking up to see what was going on. During the time it took the man to get there other employees arrived and did absolutely nothing to help this poor woman. Before I go on, I must say that I completely understand that it is Walmart's policy not to move or touch a victim who has fallen. That is not what outraged me. It is the fact that absolutely no one tried to find out if the woman was okay or even if she was breathing or able to move. They should have at least tried to ask her what happened or if and where she was hurting, I mean come on that is common sense. After pointlessly going and expressing my concern to two different managers about the woman's condition, I returned to find her sitting up and responding to the emloyees. I left about 15 minutes later and in that time no ambulance or paramedics of any kind were called. To my knowledge there was never one called. THIS LADY IS ELDERLY!!! HELLO!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING. I am so glad the lady was okay and just pray to God that I or anyone in my family never gets injured at a Walmart, because I know that would mean absoulutely no sense of urgency would be shown. After witnessing this I have decided that if I ever encounter a situation such as this again I will immediately call 911 since obviously Walmart is not going to do anything about it. If anyone has any additional comments please feel free to email me.

Thank you for you time.

• Bi
    Big Ed2525 Mar 03, 2020

@corey blake Since Sam Walton passed, Wal-Mart's only concern is to sell Chinese junk at the highest price.
    I've never meet a Wal-Mart employee capable of any emotion, except hatred of Wal-Mart.
    The store involved could be found in contempt of the "Good Samaritan Act".
    Please accept my thanks for being a good human being, and trying to do the right thing.
    Don't anyone think Wal-Mart will ever try to do the right thing!

• Jd
    jdoe Feb 21, 2009

Wal Mart did nothing wrong. They don't make the product in question. They shouldn't have to pay money to you just because they sell the product. As far as the Car Freshener goes, just read directions and don't make excuses. Just admit you made the mistake and that you're at fault.

By the way, in some states they need to run your social security number before paying claims to see if you owe child support.

• Bi
    Big Ed2525 Mar 03, 2020

@jdoe They continue to sell the product knowing it is defective. They are indeed liable!
    Concerning the social security number verification. They can attain that verification from the police, without divulging your social security information.

• Bn
    BNW Aug 20, 2009

I have to say that i will never spend another dime of money at walmart! I went to the Walmart in Angelton, TX like i do a couple of times a week this time to shop for school suplies. For one they did not even have the list for the school that i needed so i go ask and they tell me no thats all we have and thats all that will be put out. The lady was so rude!! so i decide to go look for backpacks and well the selection sucks they had maybe 20 to choose from. Our store has just be remodeled and the last couple of times i went to look for something like water shoes in June i was told we no longer carry them. And yet again the people we rude and you tell the manager and he blows it off. not only that but the prices are going up. You know there are plenty of people with out jobs so you think that they would give people jobs that want them andwill be nice to there customers and not so rude.I have had it with walmart and there poor service and rude employes.

• Tj
    T JENKINS Dec 26, 2009

I shop at the walmart store on Tuddle rd. in Springfield Ohio. I fell last year in the handy cap area it was a sheet of ice. They took a report and asked me if I was going to the hospital. I told them no because I was unemployed and I had no insurance. My leg was swollen for four months. I asked them if I went to the hospital will they pay for the bill. They said we can submit it but they couldn't promise they would pay for it. Eleven months latter my knee was popping, pain in my left side of my knee, an my knee has been swollen sence it happen. I called an told them that I was going to the hospital an eleven months later I finally got there insurance number. Get this they would not pay for my bill it's less than $300.00 dollars because I told them it had been raining an it was cold an that I should have known there was ice. I had no problem getting to the store. And the other reason was it took eleven months for me to get in contact with them. She even said I could have fallen again an hurt it. walmart will plow the snow so you can go in to spend your money but when it comes to paying the bills thats how cheap they are. It was in the paper that they was promoting people that work there but was not giving them there pay raise for the promotion. walmart associates should go union then see how they like it, with all the employees they have the union would pass with flying colors.

• Ar
    A Rainer Aug 15, 2018

My original card was compromised so they had to send me another one and when I got it it was locked why I do not know because I wasn't the one that compromised my card I have sent multiple copies of my I'd to the website and they say it's not legible and it is very plain.. my check for SSI is supposed to be posted the 25 and I can't use my card..

• Gm
    G Muchow Aug 15, 2018

I've attached pictures of the produce department at our Walmart store in Hayward, WI on at Wednesday morning at 9:45am. It is like this ALL the time. So frustrating!! The pictures speak for themselves - the employees here bring out produce but it just sits in the aisle not being stocked.

• Na
    Natasha m drayton Aug 15, 2018

Documents mot loading, not enough info to correct. I've been calling and uploading my ID numerous times for the past 3 days with no results

• Su
    Susan 89 Aug 15, 2018

Me and my son Darren went shopping at the store in south Jordan at 134th and bangater and this girl with the name tag Amy was very unhelpful and grabbed my son on the ass she sexually harassed him and was very rude to me i want something done about it

• Am
    Amber cline Aug 20, 2018

I had a 250 balance on my card and tried to use it to het sonethong to eat and my card got blacked ... and I cant transfer my money nor use it and i need it... and i cant upload my Id to verify my identity website says no good.. I do t m kw I do t appreciate jt.

• Co
    Cornelia Jenkins Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a twin bunk bed set from Walmart none of the screws work I have been to Lowe's and Walmart to try and get replacement screws for my bed no one has them I was told to contact you

• Er
    Erica Danielle Broxton Aug 20, 2018

I was on my email fillling out for the surveys and then i had to buy 3 things and now its been 2 mouths and no gift card as been mail to me.

Saleh Aloraini Aug 20, 2018

Hi,
    Walmart had a $5 reward offer valid on the purchase of $15 from Energizer®. I was told by email that the reward would arrive shortly. However, it has been more than 2 months, and I have not received any response.

• De
    Denette Mitchell Aug 20, 2018

I bought this through Walmart and apparently it came from a third party a company called "Humour Phantoms" I call and they hang up... And Walmart won't refund $ they tell me to go to this bogus company.. This is BS Walmart should be responsible.

• Li
    Lilbaby Aug 20, 2018

My walmart money card has being blocked & I don't see how I have block.on my card I really need help with taking the Block off my card.I told the lady on the phone that I have a i.d buy it a photocopy she said she couldn't use that i.d. I explain to her that's the only thing I have until my Real i.d come in The mail

• Wi
    wildthing85 Aug 20, 2018

i keep getting email i do everything it asks and I have yet to get any of these and I'm not happy contact me asap telling me why this is happening or what ever the problem may be [email protected]

• Se
    September Malone Aug 20, 2018

I did the survey and it took me 2 hours and that was 3 months ago I put my personal info inside the answers please send me what you promise or tell me how to contact your corporate

a new name Aug 20, 2018

Why would WalMart in Nacogdoches sell Marketside sandwiches that are not sealed?

• Ho
    Honda dodge ford Aug 20, 2018

It won't work with new batterys

• Ti
    Tim Church Aug 20, 2018

Case#: 15311364
    I cannot get any satisfaction from the automated system I need to talk to a real person or I need someone to call me at: 5185215323

Sal Farriella Aug 21, 2018

I have emailed you people about transactions not authorized by me case # 14423580 I need to know what is your decision

• Te
    Teresa1961 Aug 21, 2018

Pharmacist sent my scrip back she said she did, t feel good about filling it she sent it back to my doctor I just move here in Huntingdon what gives her the right to send it back it always early because some time they have to order it so I have it in time I am getting lawyer Walmart Huntingdon pa 6716 town center blvd 814-644-6922

• Travis Vance Aug 21, 2018

[email protected]

• Ro
    Rodeny bass Aug 21, 2018

Had tv for almost 6 months now a never until I was moving as we open the box cutting the white plastic tape from around the box.we was starting to put together an friend plugged it up it was smashed with the big white blocks still in place in the box .I never check it because I was waiting to put it in my own place.

• Lo
    [email protected] Aug 21, 2018

BROCOLLI florets great value brand not available for 2 days, March 13 and march 14. Complained to mgmt and was told to check back in a couple of days. Totally unacceptable to run out of food. It doest take a genius to know that one must reorder before you run out.

• Al
    allen owens Aug 28, 2018

I received a Walmart MoneyCard as a gift for $50.00. Put it in my dresser drawer at home and forgot about it. Had it past the expiration date, tried to get a new one and was told tuff luck. How could this be fair they were allowed to just keep the $50.00.

• La
    Lagray1977 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered two of your air fryers you had on sale for 69.99 and on of them is not working. I tried to return the product back to Walmart and they told me contact you all. I did and I was supposed to get a return call back they called gave me another number to call and I did I was on hold for a long time no one never answered the phone.

• Ka
    Katie Finne Sep 01, 2018

Every other plate was stuck (glued) together! This is the second time this has happened with this product.

Sally horner Sep 02, 2018

It says that my order was delivered on Sunday, Dec.3 at 10:16 a.m. At my front door but I did not receive it. The customer order #6021764-323304. Please advise. Walmart says I need to contact you.

• Vi
    virginia maria vega carter Sep 03, 2018

Care if you order checks to be printed .
    I was pleased with the price when I ordered checks...the actual checks were exactly what I wanted, the routing number and account number were correct.

However the deposit slips had a different check account number.
    BEWARE...you can make your own determination on that 'oversight'.

• Ki
    Kimberly Lee Martin Sep 05, 2018

Walmart throws away good food, than give it to the poor.

• Sh
    Sherrayne Harris Sep 10, 2018

Every time I go over to the bank to request change they never have any or they say that I have to wait because they done want to have to walk to the back to get what I need. They make rude jester and don’t move when they see they have a line backing all the way to the registers.

• Ho
    Honey Baker Sep 11, 2018

I was approved for a 500 an 1000 dallor Walmart gift card an haven't received any of them an was just say that it's not a scam or false advertising

Noelia Rios Sep 19, 2018

I have money missing from my Wal-MART moneycard that i never used the amount is $31.61 this never happened to me before i just want back my money on the card

Joy Berntson Sep 19, 2018

We purchased a package of six Hanes briefs at WalMart in Jamestown ND and the first pair he took out of the package the binding around the leg hole was not sewn. There is a stretch where the binding is not attached.

• Gu
    Guillo Sep 19, 2018

Good afternoon! My name is Luis Fernandez and i just won a $1, 000 gift card from Walmart and i would like to know how much i have to wait for it to be delivered. Thanks for your promptly response to this matter. And I will really appreciate an email when this is being delivered to the address submitted on the application.

Jonicca Curry Oct 02, 2018

My card has been blocked

• Ai
    Aimky72 Oct 14, 2018

I try to ask for a refund and you ask me to return items you NEVER sent me!! Thieves!!

Confirmation of your return. Order 5451867189982

• Ce
    Cecilia Duncan Oct 15, 2018

I ordered some photos on line on August 24th and they are not ready yet. They told me the photos will be ready on August 30th, but they didn't. I had a chat on line twice but they never solved the problem. The order is 5071888-897307. Thanks.

• Mi
    Micheal Colclasure Oct 15, 2018

I have purchased these for years. Until yesterday when I got one with the date
    October 22, 2018. They're so stale. I know things like this happens from time to time.
    Just very disappointed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices