Walmartdon't shop at wallmart!

M

I purchased a CarFreshener air freshener for my truck. It reacted with my dashboard and caused damage to my truck. I also remember being sick and having to go to the doctor.

I contacted Wal-Mart. They referred me to their 'arbitrator'.

The 'arbitrator' referred me to CarFrehener.

CarFreshener refereed me to Liberty Mutual, their insurer.

A spanish-speaking lady from Liberty Mutual was very rude to me. When I told her that I would rather not give her my social security number, she refused to process the claim.

Wal-Mart, the store where I originally had purchased the CarFreshener has done absolutely nothing and the store manager refuses to return my repeated phone calls.

Wal-Mart's slogan needs to be changed from 'Satisfaction Guaranteed' to 'Buyer Beware'.

DON'T SHOP AT WAL-MART!!!

• Updated by t0mmyb0y · Mar 23, 2017

Lines are too long

• Updated by Sally horner · Dec 08, 2017

I did not receive my package. I really now feel that I am getting a run around. I can't get through on the phone now I can get through here.

• Updated by Tim Church · May 26, 2018

I have already sent in my license a copy of my license front and back my case number is [protected]. I have been calling the number on the back of my money card but I cannot get any satisfaction and I have called Green Dot Corporation also but I can't get I can't talk to a real person I need somebody to call me at: [protected], ty

• Updated by Noelia Rios · Sep 05, 2018

Its me again will i get my replaced refund check u told me i will get for the one i mailed that didn't go through the amount of $16.67

• Updated by Noelia Rios · Sep 05, 2018

Its me again i mailed the refund check u told me to send why because it didn't go through and u also said that i will get another one the amount is $16.67

• Updated by Andb · Jan 20, 2019

Same complaint every day

• Updated by Andb · Jan 20, 2019

Please stop interrupting! On my computer!!!

• Updated by Paula Boudloche · Dec 13, 2019

went with my daughter to buy 34 bikes for her head start class no one would assist us. so we put the bike on a palate our self. no one would bring us a palate jack. while waiting a lady walked up and insided she wanted bikes off our palate . she began to argue with us. she called the police on us and walked us out the building. how in barist we where. now we have to go to academy for bikes they don't have enough for us. not sure what is next. we brought the check back to the lawyer that were going to buy the bikes for us. his secretary has taken over trying to fined us enough bikes before our xmas party.

really up set customer!!
    this was the walmart on martin luther king blvd. in houma, la.

JohnFK May 19, 2020

WalMart. A very interesting Chinese department and grocery store with the occasional item imported from the U.S. Poor quality, cheap, throw-away items. If I am going to pay for mediocre products I would rather have it at home than overseas. Please bring it home.

• Cu
    curlyo Mar 01, 2020

I purchased Great Value Pancake & Sausage [protected] 7 the sausage was so bad that i could not eat it, all of the product was the same just threw them in the garbage. I shop at Walmart app. 4 times a week I do not want it replaced . Verlyn Olson 12659 Knollwood DR. Baxter MN 56425, cell [protected], e-mail [email protected]

• La
    Lance Dowstra Feb 16, 2020

I baught hamburger buns, but inside their were hotdog buns. The Wallmart cashier took pictures of the same, (Karen Davison). time & date stamp is 02/08/20 11:10:58, I'm not trying to black mail you, but facebook would pay alot for your mistake. Like a $100 dollar bill that was misprinted.

• St
    stephanie venegas Jan 11, 2020

Bought it walmart couple month ago it didn't even last me a year . I turned on the juicer and i was ready to put the fruit in when all the sudden i heat cracking noise and within seconds the blade was completely destroyed

• He
    heghog9965656 Dec 25, 2019

Bought these boots about 3 months ago, now in the right boot the heel support has broken, the boots are in good shape except for the heel, here are some photos, noticed boot problem on 12/09/2019, would like a replacement
    cant find receipt, boots are size 10-1/2

• Pa
    Paula Boudloche Dec 21, 2019

I've been trying for a week now to pay on my walmart card keeps sending me to capital one don't have a capital one card just my old walmart card would like to pay on my card before a late fee

• Pa
    Paul Gillard Nov 04, 2019

I have photos

Dan Henry 1953 Oct 21, 2019

had 2 tires replaced which were bought thru wal mart
    it took 2 and a 1/2 hours for 2 tires to be mounted
    5 people were in the bay 2 working 2 were talking to friends who pulled up and waved them to the bay doors
    1 other was on his phone texting
    this is kind of a mess i mean business wise

• Pe
    Pedro Sierra Oct 16, 2019

i have been calling the ithaca walmart everyday for over a week no one ever answers the phone

• Bi
    billiemarlene Oct 09, 2019

order never came order #1553
    I ordered a television to be delivered at my home 1224 N 4th St. It was to come on Monday and it has not arrived, but the funds were taken out of my account

• Mi
    Mike_Moore67 Sep 30, 2019

I am tired of waiting in these long lines you need to hire more cashiers. This is ridiculous.

Daniel Payne 0911 Sep 10, 2019

I have finished the survey and claimed the deals and it still doesn't tell me if I have it or not I am trying to sign in and it tells me that my email address is already on file and that it should be ready for pick up but when I check my emails its not there and in store says they have no knowledge of the matter

• Le
    Leah Leverett Sep 09, 2019

I did everything that they asked me to do and I get to last step and the page won't load I have tried on three different Wi-Fi's and of my phone's Data and it just will not load

• Sk
    Skylarh Sep 07, 2019

They are limiting 2 per person (6pk) Aquafina for $10 each.

During a state of emergency for hurricane Dorian on 8/30/2019

No signs just someone passing out water limiting quantity allowed to take then told at checkout it's $10 per 6 pk of water!!!

Chip Doucet Jul 06, 2019

The box was empty. What else can I say and I'm 2hours from store .Bathurst N.B.

Chip Doucet Jul 06, 2019

The box was empty. What else can I say and I'm 2hours from store .Bathurst N.B.

• Ca
    Carol bully Feb 12, 2019

Interrupting boggle on ipad comes up on iPad while playing games on iPad

Andb Feb 11, 2019

I cannot finish boggle games with interruption of wal mart advertising

Dan Henry 1953 Jan 22, 2019

Was in the Sparta Tn wal mart
    After having ordered tires from wal mart. Com
    Received them had them mounted and balanced
    Took 3 and a half hrs to get this done
    Why can't understand why
    There are 3 station's set up for this
    Only one in use ?????

• Pe
    pennjohn Dec 11, 2018

1ought two debitcards I cant use for 200.00a piece they were the wrong cards got themaround oct 1they are the wrong cards I needed a pre paid card and Walmart would not refund mei will not by any more cards at that store any more I thought they were rude I will be doing my shopping at another store from now on

Danielle Locke Dec 11, 2018

I bought a vacuum from Walmart less than 2 years ago and the warranty is two years. It makes a loud sound now all of sudden when I vacuum. Walmart will not take it back. What can I do?

• Re
    Reginald Colley Dec 11, 2018

To whom it my concern,

Reference number [protected]. I attached my driver license to prove my identity. Could you please send out a new card and send it to the address that is on the license.

Regards,

Colley Sr

• Tp
    Tp313tp Nov 20, 2018

They claimed they were open at 7am this morning but they would not open the door until 7:30. I have to work do I missed shopping

David Spangle Nov 19, 2018

I bought a 6 pack and got sick Aug 22 2016 FWB.I was really sick for two days @nd lost out on work and a fanily function .am scared to drink my favorite drink

• Wm
    wms55 Nov 13, 2018

I have bought Great value pumpkin spice Cappuccino .There is No pumpkin spice flavor, just hint of coffee flavor with just a sweet milky taste. I love pumpkin and know the taste well. So disappointed . Shop at Wal Mart a lot .
    I guess I will have to go elsewhere to find a better product.

D W

• Th
    Thomas1987 Nov 13, 2018

The diapers would not hold stick don't know the issue with them but they kept coming lose on a 3 month old

• Br
    Brandon Ceaser Nov 12, 2018

The Customers have been very bad and not shopping and I notice this as a customer who shop at this location at night times.

• Ri
    richbinrich Nov 12, 2018

My Xmas gift to my son has not shipped upto today. i called walmart about 3 weeks ago and they promised to ship and gave me 30% off. today am still waiting. They spoiled my sons xmass . He thinks i lied to him. this is the item i ordered.

- iBUYPOWER ARC 648 Build Your Own Desktop Bundle with Windows 10

• T0
    t0mmyb0y Nov 12, 2018

The lines are too long, and there's barely any checkouts open any time I visit.

• Lo
    LoganatNatitoches Nov 11, 2018

Tonight on Nov. 1, 2018 my husband purchased a Verizon phone. It has taken over 3 and a half hours!! Yes, I said 3 and a half hours and still waiting. Maybe you need to get someone there that a least kinda knows what they are doing! This is really past way unacceptable. Worst service in the world!!

• Wi
    Wilber pineda Nov 04, 2018

They sale items already expired .
    This is the second time they send to us expired products, the first time they refund the money, so they know this issues, they must be careful for the future orders but didn't
    Not acceptable, think if my husband make a smoothie for my son with the expired ensure.

• Am
    Amanda Dempsey Oct 21, 2018

One of the boxes we purchased from Wal-Mart in Lecanto, Florida, had a burnt end in the cheese package I pulled out! We did not eat it, luckily we had a back up box!

• Ri
    Rita Byford Oct 21, 2018

I'm aware you sold out the phone service...Well it doesn't work ...I have a new model phone an it's the new service...something needs to change for the better...My internet is so slow...even if it works at all...You will be having more complaints...New service gets a big ZERO...Sure hope y'all figure it out...Rita Bratcher

Mary faraj Oct 21, 2018

I have this base. It is heavy however the piece that holds the umbrella is loose. It looks like it needs to be soddered. I can't return the item at Walmart it is over the 30 days. Do u stand by your product?

• Mi
    Micheal Colclasure Oct 15, 2018

I have purchased these for years. Until yesterday when I got one with the date
    October 22, 2018. They're so stale. I know things like this happens from time to time.
    Just very disappointed.

• Ce
    Cecilia Duncan Oct 15, 2018

I ordered some photos on line on August 24th and they are not ready yet. They told me the photos will be ready on August 30th, but they didn't. I had a chat on line twice but they never solved the problem. The order is [protected]. Thanks.

• Ai
    Aimky72 Oct 14, 2018

I try to ask for a refund and you ask me to return items you NEVER sent me!! Thieves!!

Confirmation of your return. Order [protected]

Jonicca Curry Oct 02, 2018

My card has been blocked

• Gu
    Guillo Sep 19, 2018

Good afternoon! My name is Luis Fernandez and i just won a $1, 000 gift card from Walmart and i would like to know how much i have to wait for it to be delivered. Thanks for your promptly response to this matter. And I will really appreciate an email when this is being delivered to the address submitted on the application.

Joy Berntson Sep 19, 2018

We purchased a package of six Hanes briefs at WalMart in Jamestown ND and the first pair he took out of the package the binding around the leg hole was not sewn. There is a stretch where the binding is not attached.