Vodacom / very very bad service

I have been a Vodacom customer for over 8 years, me and my husband. Never have I claimed screen insurance, but about a year ago my husbands CAT phone screen chattered and his CAT speaker were not working so they send us a new phone. Now my CAT S30 that I have now for over a year screen has chattered and I have send it in for repair on the 26/06/2018, the Saturday 30/06/2018 they phoned me and said that my excess payable will be R150.00, I said that it will be fine, it would take 2 weeks for my phone to be repaired (at Polokwane). I phoned Vodacom Lephalale on the 12/07/2018 to hear if my phone is back from repairs they said no my phone was send back unfixed because I have not paid the excess, the 17/07/2018 I went and paid the excess of R150.00 at FNB LEPHALALE MALL BRANCH, VODACOM SHOP LEPHALALE MALL, send the proof of my payment to Polokwane repairs so that my phone could be fixed!!! Today 01/08/2018 I went to the Vodacom Shop Lephalale Mall to hear what is going on, my phone is still not fixed because now there is a problem with the IMEI number!! Best of all they could track my phone with the job no that they gave me I am so upset what am I to do. The service is pathetic!!! The day I took in my phone I begged them that is very important that they fix my phone as soon as possible, because my father have passed away and I needed my phone with thing that had to be organized, now I have to sit with the loss of my Dad and very bad and disappointing service by Vodacom they just keep on giving me the run around.

Kind regards
Hope that U can help me with my situation

Ro