Vodacom / unauthorised entries

1 Central GautengGauteng, South Africa

My account details [protected] - incident happened from July 2015 to Oct 2015 and account debited incorrectly for over R1000 for WIN 24 product. I want Vodacom to reimbursement all debits as I did not authorised such debits to my account: This is the email I sent to Vodacom: > I enclose an email below and various other emails and advise that I did not > sign any agreement for the undermentioned product and I did not sign with any > terms and conditions. I do not know about this product. You are my service > provider and I did not authorise you to debit my account. Since July 2015 my > Vodacom account has been debited for over R1000 and furthermore I am > unemployed and do not have funds for such a facility which I am not aware of > . They claim they have been sending me SMS to state STOP why will I send > STOP when I did not signup for any product. Please look into this matter as > As service > provider you have no right to debit my account without my knowledge and you > are liable to reimburse my Vodacom account immediately. I need an urgent > response as I have been writing to you since early October with no favourable > response. Please can I have urgent feedback on this long outstanding matter.

Sa