Vodacom

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 by

service

I upgraded on the 1/05/2017 till date I have not received my Samsung gear s3 I keep following up because no-one at the Vodacom shop in Mall@reds gets back to me I have complained and still no help manager is never available assistant manager promised she would give me feedback and the gear will be here on the 19/06/2017 after a nother complaint I still do not have the gear .The consultant was so bad did not know the deals and now I find out that they have made a mistake and my account is being double billed . I logged a call and got a reference number lady said they will resolve it and notify me again a week later nothing has been done . I am going to cancel my contract as Vodacom is not witholding the obligations I am paying for a product that I do not even have I have never had such bad service I have a red premium contract and still that gets me no service. I will be asking the consumer protector for advice as this is not what I agreed on .
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree