Answer National Logo

Answer National

Having problems with Answer National?

P.O. Box 807
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
United States - 60138-0807

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Answer National.

Complaints & Reviews

Answer Nationalanswering service

This company takes advantage of disabled veterans and ripped me off with undisclosed fees and charges. They charged my debit card without my approval even after the manager assured me my card would not be charged! One lie after another. It looks like I'm going to file with the courts to attempt to get my money back. Beware! Stay away from this fraudelent company. Low class workers also with foul mouths. I warned you! Ronald g hunter

AnswerNational.comAmy LeBeau

Don’t ever hire these mother****ers AnswerNational.com to do your 1800 answering services or after-hours answering service! They have like 2 operators that consist of a ###ed monkey named Bill and his sister Kaylene. All of this ### is headed up by Amy LeBeau who is by far one of the dumbest most incompetent b*****s on the planet. These idiots, when answering your phones, routinely place new callers on hold for 5 minutes or more, never pick up at all, mispronounce your name so it sounds like even your own secretary doesn’t know who the [censored] you are, overbill and overcharge you each month by padding their bill by placing callers on hold, thus running up their fake tabs, charge your credit card without permission, are racist to black and minority callers, and all in all suck. Please report them online to the Chicago Better Business Bureau and the Illinois Attorney General.

• Ny
        NY Business Aug 19, 2014

Amy LeBeau was, in my opinion, unprofessional in handling my business account. She constantly used fast talking, car salesmen tactics to divert conversations and my questions and purposely didn't get back to me when I changed my monthly call plan - so I kept getting billed at 7 times the rate I needed. To date, she continues to ignore my calls and they continue to charge my credit card on file for services I do not want. I have fulfilled any term and termination contracts with this company, so they have no reason, other than greed, to continue to charge me for what I do not want.