Vizio - Vx32l Television / power supply outage

I purchased a 32 inch vizio television a little over a year ago, I was given a one year warranty. After a little over a year the power supply conked out. I talk to several customer service employees including a person from the corporate office by the name of Andrew McGehen of the corporate office. This gentelmen was even more condescending then his customer service employees. They would not do anything to take care of the fact that their company sold me a faulty television, basically do not purchase anything from vizio they have faulty products and terrible customer service.

N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
Read the warranty. Mine broke too, but I ordered a $43.00 part and it works perfectly again. Many other manufacturers lcd tvs are unrepairable.
N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
My 32 Vizio has a power problem and it is 14 months old. Whats up with this just being out of waranty
A  21st of Dec, 2011 by
Same problem. My 32" Vizio tv is only 13 months old. 1 day my power flickered for no reason and my tv hasn't worked since. Vizio will not do anything because it is after their 1 year warranty. I will never by a Vizio product again. I took my tv to a local repair shop and they told me it is the power supply and it will cost $200 to fix. It was already a $400 tv. As I looked around the repair shop I noticed that most of the tv's that were laying around were Vizio. (Big Surprise!!)

Vizio Logo Vizio