Having problems with Vizio?

1855 833 3221 (United States)
1877 878 4946 (Canada)
1800 801 0096 (Mexico)
39 Tesla
Irvine, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vizio.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 20, 2020

Vizio — Soundbar 2020n

As of right now, I seem to be on a continuous loop trying to resolve an issue with a past purchase. I cannot...

VizioVizio m-series quantum 65" class 4k hdr smart tv - m657-g0

Your records will indicate that I have been complaining about this TV shutting itself off since the beginning of this year. No one has corrected this problem and the latest agent, Tray, now has chosen to completely ignore me. My warranty will be over shortly and this TV needs to be replaced since your company does not know how to fix the problem or hopes I will go away. If I do not get this issue resolved shorted I will be forced to contact both the federal and state officials.

Aug 21, 2020

Vizio — Malfunctioning television and horrible customer service

I purchased a 50 inch Vizio television in April 2020, four months later the sound keeps cutting in and out. I...

Jun 19, 2020

Vizio — 70' flat-screen vizio smart tv

3218 S Elm Street Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603 June 19, 2020 VIZIO VIZIO Corporate Headquarters Office ...

Apr 17, 2020

Vizio — Vizio tv’s are of cheap quality and poor customer service…

Vizio TV's are of cheap quality and poor customer service… Bought a Vizio TV 6 months ago. Top part started...

VizioVizio 75" tv

Purchased first 75" TV from Visio and it failed in one year (backlight failed). Visio replaced it with an opened tv and within 18 months had the same issue. The customer service executive acknowledged the problem; however, because the warranty was up, was not obligated to support the issue. Bottom line: Visio has a known backlight issue that fails 12-24 months after purchase - mmm..., wonder what their objective is? The customer service person is Vincent Jessen [protected], option 9, x3219. Please contact him for additional information on this problem.

VizioManagement

My TV was acting up so I was given this number [protected] by a Guy from Spectrum who had an Indian accent. When I called this number, there was a bunch of loud people talking in the background and the Guy who answered the phone said, "Can I help you?" I had to ask him if they were the Vizio TV Co. He said yes but they were having technical problems and then said that I had won a $25.00 Walmart card. He then said that I had to pay a $2.95 shipping fee then I just hung up.

VizioCustomer service/ tech issue with tv

Tara (10/20/2019, 11:12:54 AM): Thank you for contacting VIZIO Support.
        Tara (10/20/2019, 11:14:07 AM): Hello John, what are you using from channels, cable, satellite or antenna?
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:16:36 AM): Cable
        Tara (10/20/2019, 11:17:17 AM): With a cable box?
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:17:37 AM): No just a direct line from wall to tv
        Tara (10/20/2019, 11:18:27 AM): The TV has no control over what Alexa is hearing. So if it is not changing it to the right channel then I would think it would be something in the Alexa and not the TV. All the other commands work with the TV and Alexa?
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:19:15 AM): Yes, but when I ask Alexa to complete it says, "okay I will change it to 26"
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:19:43 AM): then when the smartcast goes to change it, it only allows it to put in one number instead of 26 it puts 2
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:19:49 AM): and then changes the channel to 2
        Me (10/20/2019, 11:20:04 AM): its a software issue from smartcast
        Tara (10/20/2019, 11:21:04 AM): What do you mean when you are in SmartCast, SmartCast has no channels. When you say Alexa play NCIS on Netflix it works correct?
        Tara (10/20/2019, 11:22:29 AM): Does the TV using the remote does it change and go to the correct channel?

Issue explained in transcript, as well as poor customer support.

• Updated by Anthony Eickmeier · Oct 20, 2019

The file is a txt file there is no pdf format

VizioVizio m70-e3

I purchased this 70 and TVIn February of 2018 here it is September 2019 and it has a green vertical line. I called Vizio Customer support and they told me that my warranty had expired and that I needed to purchase a new TV. They also offered me a TV at a discounted price. Although Vizio has no extended warranty service. $1500 for TV that last A little over a year is ridiculous something needs to be done about this. There is no quality control at their company they won't warrantee their products over a year this is just junk. Although C net ranks them number one for everything. I wonder if Vizio is paying them off. I asked the person on the phone who in their right not mind would buy another TV from you guys especially if you can't get extended warranty just to have at last another 16 months.

I was then told good luck. I feel that I've got screwed and somebody needs to shut this company down.

VizioTV electronics

So purchase a t.v about 7months ago new from Walmart a month later I started having issues whit the t.v freezing not responding I contacted Vizio and after a long battle they send a technician they fix my t.v replaced all the CPU boards well 3 months later having the same issues again I contacted vizio today and now there telling it's out of warranty and it hasn't bin a yr yet and this has bin an ongoing issue the t.v serial number is 15LFTRXCKU02224

TV electronics

VizioTelevision

The power keeps going on and off. When I called Vizio to find a solution the representative did at least try to troubleshoot the problem. When no procedure was successful I was then advised to buy a new TV and had the audacity to quote sellers prices! If this was a consumer caused malfunction I would have no argument. But this is an ongoing and repetitive issue with Vizio. Why are they still distributing these contraptions knowing the production flaws? To add insult to injury they won't fix or replace the television. In America if a company puts out a faulty product it's a recall. Not this company. I am never buying Vizio again unless they rectify this situation. I will speak down to every site I can and warn the public. This isn't right!

VizioVizio sound bar

Bought a vizio soundbar and from day 1 have had problems with it not working with remote and having to reboot everytime it shuts off after being ok for maybe 3 days...Complained to vizio to no avail...While looking for answer to my problem I came across a website "Vizio tv help"...I was happy to see that the site said that soundbars from 2014/2105 had defects that caused the problem I have been having...They gave model numbers and said to call Vizio at [protected] and to give the tech support your model # and they would send free of charge under warranty or not a thumb drive with the software update...I called gave my serial number that was on the list they provided and I was told after being on the phone with these people that no are warranty was up and when I told the rep that it said that Vizio site said it didnt matter and to look on the website where it is posted he told me it wasnt Vizio website...Strange enough when I called the number on that website Vizio company answered the phone...but according to the rep it wasnt Vizio...Never Ever Again will I buy a vizio product..I bought a Vizio TV, and a soundbar but will never recommend or buy another vizio product...It does not stand behind their products...My model # is S3821W-CO and had sticker in back of soundbar that said V3...How could this not be Vizio website when it was not only answered by Vizio Rep, they had my personal info like name, phone number and email address from when I had called previously...

VizioVizio 2017 tv

Black screen with sound. Trouble shooted with both Vizio support and Best Buy. Nothing works, Best Buy told us they are having numerous complaints about this company, researching on line, hundreds have the same issue. Obviously something is wrong with the make of this tv. Spoke with a manager at Vizio, all they offer is a discount on a newer model, yet same model cheaper at other stores even with their discount...Manager not willing to offer me anything better. Why risk spending money on this brand again when I can buy another brand with extended warranty for the same price Vizio is offering? I won't buy this brand again, poor customer service, very unhappy. A 700 dollar tv should last longer than 2 years, Vizio taking no responsibility for this.

VizioTelevision I bought brand new did not work

I am sending this complaint after buying a 24 inch vizio television at 9am & at 10am after setting it up, the television kept shutting off. I called the support line & they were unable to fix a brand new television that I bought two hours ago. I have spent over two thousand dollars on vizio equipment over the years, I have a 55 inch vizio flat screen & a vizio soundbar & have always bought from vizio & up to this point I have been very satisfied. I am very disappointed that a brand new television was broken after only two hours & that after spending an hour with technical support it still hasn't been fixed. Now I have to apparently wait for 48 hours before I can expect a response on when a new television is to be delivered. I feel after years of faithfully purchasing your products that all of this stress & agitation should result in some sort of discount. I figured that buying a brand new television would result in me watching it on the day I bought it instead of spending good chunk of my day trying to figure out what was wrong with television & in the end nothing was fixed. I would like to continue to buy your products & will expect this issue to be fixed as soon as possible. I hope you are enjoying your day & look forward to hear from you. Thank you for your time
                    Daniel James webb
                    [protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com

VizioCustomer service/ product

Called to get help on my tv. Agent fell asleep and was snoring throughout the call and being unresponsive. While trying to get help, agent kept me on one set of directions while very clearly falling asleep. I then tried calling again to see how to properly complain and was given a substandard answer on how they will resolve the issue. Tv is still having powering up problems.

Dec 14, 2018

Vizio — Product and customer service

I purchased a Vizio 65 inch M class Tv through the AAFES system. When delivered it had an issue when plugged...

Viziotv

Vizio 60" TV ($800.00) after 2 years the unit shoes ghost dark image on screen!!!

After communicating with Vizio over a dozen times and different person each time, they are like robots, trained to brush you off with generic answers,

each responds starts with:

"Thank you for your recent inquiry with VIZIO. I would be more than happy to help you. Here at VIZIO we do offer best in class technical support."

Never a resolution or direct answer to the problem!!

In my last communication I was told the following:

"The unit would need to be replaced as we consider the back light to be beyond economical repair. Which means it would cost twice as much to try and repair it then it would be to replace it. The dark shadow indicates the back light is going out on the unit."

DO NOT BUY A VIZIO PRODUCT!!!

Oct 22, 2018

Vizio — e55-do tv will not tv and has a black screen

Purchased Vizio 55" screen TV and after 2 year, the TV will not turn off and will not show picture. The...

Vizio75" tv and warranty issues

My 6 month old TV died. After a long and drawn out process of providing warranty info to Vizio I finally got a repair scheduled for 2 weeks later.

2 weeks later the technician shows up with the wrong part to fix my TV that Vizio had sent to him. This after having a picture of my model number and still they sent wrong piece. Im told wait a week and the new piece will be here.

1 week later im told by Vizio that they are now replacing my TV and I will be contacted soon by MANNA.

1 week later im told by MANNA that my new TV would be delivered on the 10th from 1030 to 130. After taking a half day off work to be at home for delivery... nothing.

Today I call MANNA to find out where my TV is? After being hung on twice no less I finally get customer service on the line. Sorry she says we didnt call to tell you the TV didnt even get in until yesterday!

Now I have to wait till Monday supposedly until my like new TV is delivered.

Awesome job Vizio, I will never buy another of your products.
                          MANNA, you are far from the white glove delivery service you claim, you too will also be out of business soon I hope.

VizioVizio led hdtv

I have been having problems with the tv freezing and the sound cutting out. I called VIZIO directly because I bought the tv in March of 2018, they kept telling me it was my network settings regardless of what I was telling them. I asked for a supervisor, and never got one. They told me they were going to send me an email so I can send in pictures of my tv for warranty and they never sent me one. I am so pissed off because I even bought warranty from Walmart just in case anything happened to the tv. The customer service is awful and I will never buy another VIZIO again!