The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vizio — Class action lawsuit
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I submitted a complaint today and then I started reading the other complaints. It's quite apparent that VIZIO has reliability issues. My last television lasted me 21 years and I am back to using it. My VIZIO lasted 18 months. The problems began within the warranty and each time were temporarily fixed. The same problems have continued after the warranty expired and I was told to suck it up and buy a new television. I was treated extremely poorly and called a liar. I realize that we live in a throw away society, but give me a break. A television that costs over 1000.00 and lasts 18 months, sound like a racket to me. If you would be interested in forming a class action lawsuit please contact me.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service!
- Vizio - Digital tuner stops working after 1 year
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - Defective product design / warranty
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch plasma burn in
- Vizio - Terrible customer service
- Vizio 32 LCD TV - The worst service I have ever had in my life!
- Vizio P50HDm 50 Inch TV - Horizontal red green and pink pixel line
- Vizio 20 Inch HDTV - Poor sound loud statick terrible customer service
- Vizio - Stay away
- Vizio - Pop of death