Menu
Navico Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Navico Group
reviews & complaints

www.navico.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Navico Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Navico Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Navico Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Navico Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Navico Group reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Navico Group reviews & complaints

F

Navico Group The company's website won't upload my purchase documents

The company's website won't upload my purchase documents. I've tried to contact them by phone and online, but they're refusing to give me the $100 rebate they owe me. In my opinion, they won't pay.

T

Navico Group I got this HDS 12 Generation 2 for more than $2000

I got this HDS 12 Generation 2 for more than $2000. The touch screen ain't working right, so I called lowrance tech support. Spent nearly an hour on the phone with them, and they said it's 'too old' and I should get a new one. Can you believe it? A company that doesn't support their own product after just a few years. I ain't ever buying lowrance again.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Navico Group I've spent hours on the phone with tech support, and let me tell you, they can be quite rude sometimes

I've spent hours on the phone with tech support, and let me tell you, they can be quite rude sometimes. It's frustrating because nobody in this company seems to want to help me solve my problem. I've been struggling for two whole months to get assistance with the gofree app, but it seems like nobody here knows how to fix it. I bought the hds gen 3 specifically for this app, and now it's not working properly. I think it's only fair that I get a refund for both of my Lowrance units.

Is Navico Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Navico Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Navico Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Navico Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Navico Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Navico Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Navico Group. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Navico.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Navico Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Navico.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Navico.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Navico Group, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Navico Group is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Navico Group as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Navico Group website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Navico Group has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Navico Group. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Navico Group I bought a Lowrance Hook 2 4X GPS fish finder from Navico Group in August

I bought a Lowrance Hook 2 4X GPS fish finder from Navico Group in August . It's got a one-year warranty, but unfortunately, it's not working properly. There are these black lines on the display, and it keeps giving me incorrect depth readings. It always says I'm in 150 to 200 feet of water, even when I'm only in 14 feet. So, I decided to call the warranty number for help. They made me do some troubleshooting, but it didn't fix the issue. Then, they asked for the serial number and told me there would be a diagnostic fee if I wanted to send in the unit. I asked them why, and they said it's because the warranty has expired. But I have the receipt that clearly states the purchase date as August 13, with a one-year warranty.

E

Navico Group I got a new Lawrence Depth/fish finder in May

I got a new Lawrence Depth/fish finder in May . The product is under warranty, as per the manufacturer's warranty. However, they refuse to repair the unit! I always keep a sun shield on the unit to protect it, and it's mounted correctly. During travel, I remove the shield because the wind can blow it off. While I was on the move, something happened, and I noticed that the screen was cracked. I'm not sure if there was a flaw on the screen or if it got impacted somehow, but now my screen has a crack. They say they won't do anything about it and claim it's not covered, leaving me out of $600.

A

Navico Group I bought a Lowrance Hook Reveal 7x on 5.1.22 for $439.00

I bought a Lowrance Hook Reveal 7x on 5.1.22 for $439.00. It arrived on time, but when I installed it on my boat, I realized it didn't come with a map. The ad said it accepts C-Map and Navionic maps, so I bought a Navionics map for $160.00. However, I couldn't install it. I emailed Lowrance, and they replied saying that this model doesn't have mapping. It's clearly false advertising. I've tried contacting them multiple times, suggesting a solution where I return this model and pay extra for one with mapping. But Lowrance has ignored all my recent emails and even had the audacity to send me a customer survey. I filled it out, expressing my dissatisfaction, but they ignored that too. This unit is completely useless to me without mapping.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Navico Group I asked for my 12" Lowrance HDS Gen 3 Unit to be repaired or replaced

I asked for my 12" Lowrance HDS Gen 3 Unit to be repaired or replaced. They told me it would cost $250. But then they said they didn't have the parts and I would need a replacement. I made sure it would still be $250. "Jonathan" told me, and I quote, "the replacement unit will cost you $250, which is a big discount from Lowrance." He also offered me an upgrade to an HDS Carbon unit for $925. I said no and asked for the replacement unit for $250. Later, I got an email with no name saying it would now cost $1500. I called and spoke to a tier 2 rep about this. She said they should honor the $250 since I was promised it. She talked to her supervisor, "***". While on the phone, I got an email from "***" trying to explain the issue. Then they said *** said they had to honor the latest email I got while on the phone. Not acceptable! They tried to trick me and it was unprofessional!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Navico Group I bought a Lowrance Elite 12'' refurbished unit from Navico's website

I bought a Lowrance Elite 12'' refurbished unit from Navico's website. I got my unit pretty quickly. When it arrived, I noticed that the transducer cable was cut. I let Navico know right away, and they sent me a brand new transducer, which was great! I installed the unit correctly, but the screen didn't have the software for 2D and the DI wasn't reading the same as SI. After contacting Navico again, they helped me update the screen (it should have come that way) so I could at least see the 2D and DI options. However, nothing showed up on 2D or DI. So, I decided to send the unit back and ask for a refund. It's been 17 (9 since they actually got it, I guess) business days, and I still haven't received my refund of over 1,000 USD. They told me I would have it by 10/19 after my 3rd inquiry. I would be really careful about buying anything from this company when there are other options on the market that definitely have better customer service. I'm not a great fisherman, but I fish in a lot of local bass tournaments, and Lowrance isn't the only unit I have. It's really unfortunate because I thought I got a great deal, and I was hoping my unit would work as advertised. Since it didn't, all I want is my money back. I'm out over 1000 USD and I still don't have the unit, and Navico doesn't seem very concerned about giving me my money back quickly. I would suggest any customer to check out Navico's CSR reviews to understand what I'm talking about because I'm not the only one. I'll even attach my document showing that Navico received my return product on 10/11. It's 2021...nobody should have to wait this long for you to fix a problem. The only explanation is that you're being mean to those who choose not to use your product.

M

Navico Group I bought a Lowrance Hook 2-9 for my boat on 8/11

I bought a Lowrance Hook 2-9 for my boat on 8/11. It took me until mid-July 2022 to install it. The product has a 1-year warranty. I reached out to Lowrance around 8/1/2022 because the unit wasn't reading depth. The customer service rep said I installed the transducer wrong (even though I knew I did it right). I ordered the suggested parts for installation, but it still didn't work. I called a few more times and finally, on 8/9/22, a customer service supervisor emailed me. On 8/10/22, I got another email from the supervisor with a list of things to try to fix the problem. I emailed the rep back the same day to say it still wasn't reading depth. After several more emails complaining about the unit, on 8/16/22, the supervisor called and said she was transferring my case to a 'higher level person'. She transferred me to that person's phone, but after waiting for 30 minutes, I hung up and emailed the supervisor to say no one answered. On 8/17/22, a Tech Support person emailed me asking when they could call. I gave them a 4-hour window, but they never called. On 8/19/22, I emailed the supervisor again to say I didn't receive a call. On 8/22, a Tech Support Lead Team member called and sent me a new transducer. I got it on 8/25/22 and installed it the same day. But the unit still doesn't work. I emailed the Tech Support Lead Team member on 8/25/22 and again on 8/29/22, but no response.

Navico Group Customer Reviews Overview

Navico Group, a leading provider of marine electronics, has garnered positive reviews from customers and industry experts alike. With a strong focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, Navico has established itself as a trusted brand in the marine industry.

One of the standout features of Navico Group is its wide range of high-quality products. Customers have praised the company for its extensive selection of marine electronics, including fishfinders, chartplotters, radar systems, and more. These products are known for their durability, accuracy, and user-friendly interfaces, making them a popular choice among boating enthusiasts.

Navico's commitment to innovation is another aspect that customers appreciate. The company consistently introduces new features and technologies to enhance the boating experience. From advanced sonar capabilities to intuitive navigation systems, Navico's products are designed to provide users with the most up-to-date and reliable information on the water.

In addition to its impressive product lineup, Navico Group has also received praise for its exceptional customer service. Customers have reported positive experiences with the company's knowledgeable and responsive support team. Whether it's troubleshooting technical issues or providing guidance on product selection, Navico's customer service representatives are known for their professionalism and willingness to assist.

Furthermore, Navico's dedication to sustainability has been commended by both customers and environmental advocates. The company actively works towards reducing its environmental impact through responsible manufacturing practices and the development of eco-friendly products. This commitment to sustainability resonates with customers who value environmentally conscious companies.

Overall, Navico Group has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its wide range of high-quality marine electronics, commitment to innovation, exceptional customer service, and dedication to sustainability. Whether you're a professional angler or a recreational boater, Navico's products and services are sure to enhance your on-water experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Navico Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Navico Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Navico Group Customer Service. Initial Navico Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Navico Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Navico Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Navico Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.