Verizon / triple freedom bundle

1 541 MAIN STREETRockwood, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814-926-2709

Verizon promised the 99. oo month package that included high speed internet, unlimited calling and direct tv with dvr included. 99.00 a month plus tax for a total of 113. oo. I did not have dvr so verizon told me to call direct tv and get it added because it was part of the package. when I got my bill it was 181. oo. they said it was because they should have mentioned that that bundle price was for only basic direct tv and they should have not told me to add the dvr. (that they told me was included) I have been reading on the internet and I am realising a lot of people not just me have been scammed.

Comments

• Mu
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Verizon has been overcharging me for service for the past 3 months, they offer $99.00 for the freedom bundle. Well my bill has been around $160.00 every month. Not to mention I have not been able to use the home phone due to massive static on the line. The internet has been going on and off since I activated it. The DSL will connect for about 2 minutes then will shut off for an hour. This has been going on for almost 3 months. I have called VERIZON several times and have been placed on hold for a total of over 4 hours. Then I either get disconnected or I get someone on the line who barely speaks English. I want to cancel my service with VERIZON but they are telling me I have to pay a $200.00 early termination fee if I do. Service has been here twice and have still not fixed the problem. They never came the day they were scheduled to come then they came on a day they weren't scheduled to come. and never came yesterday when they were suppose to. I never received a call saying they aren't coming neither. I HATE VERIZON! Their service sucks, they over charge and over all I wouldnt wish VERIZON on my worst enemy.

• Am
      30th of Oct, 2010

I have the same problem but I called back two months ago and they said they had me on a double bundle with direct tv and phone together and internet separate, instead of a triple bundle and in order to correct it I had to file a claim.. Now I call again because the problem is still going and now they have me again on a double bundle but now is internet and phone service together and direct tv separate which is almost double the charges I was promised. I call and they say they can't do anything because i can't prove when I initiated the contract. Of course not, I did everything over the phone and u never imagine there gonna rip u off.. Who can I contact or what can I do to fix the problem????