Verizon Fios / computer virus

1 RI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-258-1644

We went with Verizon about 4 months ago on the advice of my father-in-law. I don't fault him, he is usually prety sharp and I know he does his homework. But I have never wanted to get rid of something so bad in my life. Verizon is horrendous, I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. When they made the appt. all they said was someone had to be home, my mom came and stayed, when the installer came he did the tvs and then went to to trhe computer, apparently my wife or I needed to be there because of the security access. We were never told this and apparently the tech did not load the virus protection the way it should have. Three months into the contract our computer gets a virus, daily calls to the service dept did NOTHING!!!.
When my wife called because I had had enough they said they never received a call, except for one call from a couple of weeks ago, they had no record of any of my calls. When she asked them about the call we received on Sunday night from their offices about the issue and when we told them it wasn't resolved and they said someone would be out Monday to check it out, they had no record of that. Needless to say we are breaking the contract and going back to our old provider.But if you are thinking about getting VERIZON FIOS DO NOT DO IT THEY SUCK, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH THEY ARE AWFUL, THAY DO NOT RETURN CALLS, THEY LIE, THEY LIE AND THEY LIE SOME MORE. IF YOU DO ONE THING DO NOT GET VERIZON FIOS. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SOMETHING WAS UP WHEN THE SALESMAN SAID HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO ENTER THE HOUSE AND THE PAPERWORK HAD TO BE DONE ON MY FRONT STEP. TAKE MY ADVICE RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SEE THEM RUN FAST RUN FAR. AND VERIZON KISS MY###.

Comments

• Th
      7th of Feb, 2009

Anti Virus software would be nothing to do with a Verizon tech or any cable installer.So they put you on line and you hadnt protected the computer.