Idearc Media / Verizon — advertising billing
We had been doing business with this company since 2001 under a different business name. When we changed names, we contacted them to make the change and we were only set up for superpages.com according to the agreement on a month-to-month basis for $16/mo. I called them to cancel since our new phone provider provided the service for us. They asked me to fax a letter to them at D/FW Airport, TX which I did on July 10, 2008. They continued to charge our credit card and I called to dispute the charge and all future charges from them. I subsequently called the "Sales Rep" who y0u can't get in touch with and never calls back. I refaxed a note with the confirmation of the fax canceling the advertising and they just continued to bill. We have not received a notice from, I assume, their collection agency, Allied Interstate, for $80.76 which we do not intend to pay. I'm sure it won't end there. The billing will continue.
More Idearc Media / Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints