Verizon Fios / construction damage!
During installation of the underground fios cable my sewer line was damaged. I called out a plumber after repeated problems with my sewer backing up. The plumber found the damaged line caused by the fios cable. The plumber did half of the repair and Verizon had their sub contractor finish the rest. Verizon said they would take care of the plumbing bill. I am now being sued because Verizon did not take care of it. Verizon said that the sub contractor is responsible for payment. The subcontractor said the plumbing company is charging too much so he won't pay. Verizon says it is not their problem? How can that be?
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet